WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Bott-les Miserables

Hydration is important. In fact, it's one of the most important things ever, second only to the Internet. Well, now you can use the first most important thing to get the second most important thing, by which we mean, you should buy some of these water bottles.

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ThunderThighs wrote:Metal? Plastic? Insulated? Not insulated? Filtered? Not filtered? What's your opinion? Is that enough questions?
I'm just hanging out, really.

sara567

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sara567
inkycatz wrote:

I must love drinking. Bought the 2 Stanley travel mugs with the cup lid to give to my bf for Christmas. He uses them everyday, and loves that even 12 hours later the coffee in them is still warm. Only downfall is that they aren't dishwasher safe.

I bought the pink water bottles for myself and it's an easy way to keep track of how much I have been drinking, although, I got 2 for $4. Would much rather got the 6 pack, then I could just throw them in the dishwasher instead of having to wash the 2 I have every night.

jdw46

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdw46

Will this fit in a bike clip? I'm looking for a way to get my coffee to work when I ride in.

lwhalen1988

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lwhalen1988
jdw46 wrote:Will this fit in a bike clip? I'm looking for a way to get my coffee to work when I ride in.

Yes it will

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 87 Private Messages sellbuyer92

I dreamed a dream of bottles on woot!, I dreamed they were filtered for drinking. I dreamed that they would be real cheap, I dreamed that they would come in many colors...

Nemesis: Stryper2000| What's in Manhands' hands?

recentis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages recentis

Still wish they would put up the sigg thermos 0.75 L for sale... These are just so small!

vladistov

quality posts: 51 Private Messages vladistov

According to the internet, bottles made of anything cause deadly cancer. That's why I only use bottles made of pure, frozen spring water from the valley of Shangri-la.

tkrueger15

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tkrueger15

Just got a cancelation notice from woot about my order of Camelback filter bottles. Dissappointed!