WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: If I absolutely HAD to fight a horse, I'd:
  • 17.2% - Go for the eyes. They're the most obvious weak point, and they're HUGE. 177
  • 16.7% - Go for the nose. It looks pretty sensitive, and it's so long. 172
  • 18.2% - Go for the knees. They look pretty vulnerable. They're so little and knobby. 188
  • 2.7% - Go for the tail. You rip that sucker out and it's like pulling the plug on a vaccuum cleaner. 28
  • 45.3% - Turn the other cheek. Nothing is worth harming our equine brethren. Harm me if you must, horse. I will not raise a hand against you. 467
1032 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

supersonic00712

quality posts: 0 Private Messages supersonic00712

Got Rainbow Dash-slapped by a horse once. Just had to kinda swallow my pride and let it go... It was humiliating.

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

You really don't want to go there.... >:-/

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

myrddinemrys

quality posts: 3 Private Messages myrddinemrys

Poll didn't specify what size the horse was, and rather than assUme it's a normal horse sized horse, I'm going to assUme it's a duck sized horse, and say if it tried to attack me, I'd just kick it in the face.

* Information on the duck sized horse concept.

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

Get Mongo to punch it for me.

ardubu

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ardubu

Is Horse the other red meat?

If you want, you pay...
But, if you need, you pay more!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
ardubu wrote:Is Horse the other red meat?

Oui.

elsupreme

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elsupreme

I am glad that W00T recognizes that (even if my wife refuses to) horses are huge killing machines.

I would actually climb a tree. Those hooves can crush skulls, but can't climb trees.

beltbucklebob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beltbucklebob

How is testicles not an option...

cycokiller

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cycokiller

Don't ever turn around in front of a horse. I did that once and she bit me on the shoulder blade. She was kind of a problem horse already, but it still wan't very fun.

I think we got her in trade from our neighbor for some baby cows or pigs. Or maybe we bought her at the animal auction.

I don't remember for sure (it was like 30 years ago), but if a horse ever tries to mess with me again, they better watch out! Don't trust them; they're some sort of evil!

4F682120446F6E277420746F756368206D652074686572652100

Thorgoomba

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Thorgoomba
myrddinemrys wrote:Poll didn't specify what size the horse was, and rather than assUme it's a normal horse sized horse, I'm going to assUme it's a duck sized horse, and say if it tried to attack me, I'd just kick it in the face.

* Information on the duck sized horse concept.

I lol'ed so hard, ty

johnnymercer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnnymercer

I'm glad someone injected some logic into this equation. I've been bitten by a horse, and my thought was to run like hell.

All horses are sleeper cell killers just waiting for the signal.

phredt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phredt
johnnymercer wrote:I'm glad someone injected some logic into this equation. I've been bitten by a horse, and my thought was to run like hell.

All horses are sleeper cell killers just waiting for the signal.

I was ABOUT to say run, until i realized that horses are basically enormous running machines and i wouldn't stand a chance of getting away.

moles1138

quality posts: 8 Private Messages moles1138
curtisuxor wrote:Get Mongo to punch it for me.

+1
came here to say the same thing

vlegran

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vlegran

Insult the horse.....it already has a long face!!