0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

phoebus13

quality posts: 3 Private Messages phoebus13

Heh. Any time I see this brand of foosball stuff, or whatever game it is, I can't help but think of Beavis and Butthead and snicker. Also, I said but. Heh. Wait, what do you mean that isn't how it's spelled?

sleepy35758

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sleepy35758

These are considered to be the best balls in golf by most people, and go for around $40 new. Here they are new on Amazon.

milkmee6

quality posts: 2 Private Messages milkmee6

"What is that, a Titleist?"

offpricemass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages offpricemass

Have bought them three time in the past, may, october and about 3 weeks ago. Last group from 3 weeks ago were more blemished than past shipments. I wonder if quality dropping. I will give a rest this time.

bmrbill

quality posts: 129 Private Messages bmrbill
milkmee6 wrote:"What is that, a Titleist?"

Huh, a hole in one!

nmumark

quality posts: 9 Private Messages nmumark
sleepy35758 wrote:These are considered to be the best balls in golf by most people, and go for around $40 new. Here they are new on Amazon.

Best balls for more skilled players. Beginners would not do as well with this ball as they would do with cheaper balls.

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

for some reason they are $.99 cheaper on Sport.Woot.
http://sport.woot.com/offers/titleist-pro-v1-or-v1x-golf-balls12pk-12

gorman8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gorman8
nmumark wrote:Best balls for more skilled players. Beginners would not do as well with this ball as they would do with cheaper balls.

Beginners main criteria is cost since they lose so many. They may not be able to always take advantage of the compression or spin speed of this ball, but hurt their game, very unlikely. If they do hit an occasional good shot this ball won't diminish it.

dcfan22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcfan22

Not worth it - the outer coating starts to bleed and deform after just one round of golf. You would be better off buying recycled balls at Walmart. If you are looking for good cheap balls (Ha ha) Noodle long and soft are playable

offgridmanpolktn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages offgridmanpolktn

Have tried buying these in the past and my advice is to skip. If you're a half way decent player such as myself you find that only one or two balls per pack will actually fly straight. Or if you are a beginner like my son you dont know if the slice into the woods is because of a poor hit or a or a poor ball. Save some aggravation and buy some inexpensive balls where you can count on ninety percent of them flying straight. Or go look through the roughs and ponds and find the same or better quality than these for free.

nmumark

quality posts: 9 Private Messages nmumark
gorman8 wrote:Beginners main criteria is cost since they lose so many. They may not be able to always take advantage of the compression or spin speed of this ball, but hurt their game, very unlikely. If they do hit an occasional good shot this ball won't diminish it.

I disagree about spin speed. Spin speed affects people off the tee.
This ball will cause your slice/hook do to more dramatic since it will spin more off of the driver.

Most beginners benefit from the cheaper balls since they don't spin as much. Sure it's harder to hold the green with them, but to be fair most beginners couldn't hold the green with this ball anyways.

I think this ball would cause more frustration then reward for those types of players.

rtclark40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rtclark40

Worst thing I have ever bought on woot. These balls are no better than range balls. Save your money.