WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Let There Be (Decorative) Light

Just because your soul is an undending black abyss doesn't mean your home has to be. Shed some light on your hovel! Get some lights to brighten things up a bit, at least until the power company shuts 'em off.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Will you brighten our day with some reviews?

I'm just hanging out, really.

mikpeg14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikpeg14

Find it amusing that the light therapy lamp can't be shipped to Alaska! :D

ger16

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ger16

if there's any way I can still buy Anywhere LED Night Lights, 3-Pack (I know that it says they're sold out) but please Woot Staff, I will be forever grateful!
After 52 years of marriage my parents are getting on each other's nerves. with this my mom can get up in the night without falling over something, and the lamp won't wake dad up. Please have mercy on me, save me from their complaining. Please!?

kmartind

quality posts: 38 Private Messages kmartind
ger16 wrote:if there's any way I can still buy Anywhere LED Night Lights, 3-Pack (I know that it says they're sold out) but please Woot Staff, I will be forever grateful!

With free shipping, Amazon's price is only $3 more at the moment:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002FCGI8Y

kaush

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kaush

I just received my Marietta lamp and the switch is a hit or miss. It turns on sometime and the doesn't on the the other. Seems like the rotary pin doesn't engage right. What are my options? I paid $10 more for this very lamp when it was on sale a week or 2 ago?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kaush wrote:I just received my Marietta lamp and the switch is a hit or miss. It turns on sometime and the doesn't on the the other. Seems like the rotary pin doesn't engage right. What are my options? I paid $10 more for this very lamp when it was on sale a week or 2 ago?

Sorry for the problems with the lamp. You can email support@woot.com for some options. Please include your woot username and order number for faster service.

We may be out of stock of this item for a replacement so you might also try the manufacturer who holds the warranty for this item (1 year).

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

realistik

quality posts: 4 Private Messages realistik

Come on Woot, no shipping to military addresses! You could ship USPS parcel for oversized items or at least give us overseas Wooters that shipping option.

Dave

patreezia

quality posts: 5 Private Messages patreezia

I ordered two of these lamps from Woot before Christmas. When we opened the first lamp, its switch was completely broken off, plus the bulb was shattered. After struggling to get the lamp all back in to its original packing, I had no interest in checking out the second lamp. Returned both lamps. I suspect this was a largely defective group of lamps, which Woot must have purchased inexpensively from Frontgate.

Woody1

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Woody1

Before Christmas they were $19 for a 3 pack (lightning deal) and free shipping. I bought some. One led and they stuck out pretty far from the wall. Really wasn't impressed with them so I sent them back too.

kmartind wrote:With free shipping, Amazon's price is only $3 more at the moment:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002FCGI8Y

800+ woots! - Talk to the Square

artwire

quality posts: 3 Private Messages artwire
patreezia wrote:I ordered two of these lamps from Woot before Christmas. When we opened the first lamp, its switch was completely broken off, plus the bulb was shattered. After struggling to get the lamp all back in to its original packing, I had no interest in checking out the second lamp. Returned both lamps. I suspect this was a largely defective group of lamps, which Woot must have purchased inexpensively from Frontgate.

Really like the lamp, but ours had cosmetic damage on the pole and the switch is iffy. You have to really hold on to it while turning . Since it was sold out (before this new batch appeared) we opted to keep it, tho woot did offer to take it back. There is a manufacturing issue and inconsistency in quality . Ours is working but you have to think about turning it ... Sometimes it works and sometimes it takes two tries. too bad, as it's one of the nicer styles I've seen. Also having trouble finding a 6500 k bulb - there are some at the lower end of the spectrum, but this is a strong white light and I'd like to find a similar bulb. Holding off on that til we see if the lamp lasts as long as the bulb.

Wondering if anyone has tried using an adapter with a lamp like this, so it can take screw in cfl instead of the current model push in bulbs ?

crunchybrownstar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages crunchybrownstar

Picked up one of the LED flash lights around Christmas and its great. Very bright for a small package. I'm in for two more.