WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Play On, Players!

Playtime's over. Now it's time to engage in a serious competition. You will need strength, valor, and maybe a willingness to drink. Okay, "serious" was the wrong word there.

Quality Posts

• (8:38 AM, 1/5/2013) hakaimaru could use some drinking games, thoughts?

robejacobs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robejacobs

The Poker Set is linked as "Poker Set & 6 Shot Glasses" on the event page. I clicked to see what the other two shot glasses were (the four pictured are the suits in a deck of cards) but the title for the item page is "Game Night 326316-gb 120 Chip Poker Game Set with 2 Decks of Cards and 4 Shot Glasses".

Note that the name of the page is also the incorrect one.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
robejacobs wrote:The Poker Set is linked as "Poker Set & 6 Shot Glasses" on the event page. I clicked to see what the other two shot glasses were (the four pictured are the suits in a deck of cards) but the title for the item page is "Game Night 326316-gb 120 Chip Poker Game Set with 2 Decks of Cards and 4 Shot Glasses".

Note that the name of the page is also the incorrect one.

We'll look into that, thank you!

I'm just hanging out, really.

inkycatz

UPDATE: The Poker Set has four glasses. If you have purchased this set thinking it was six and are no longer happy, please be sure to contact support@woot.com

bobmyknob

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bobmyknob

The air hockey table really only runs on batteries??? That seems annoying.

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

I picked up two of the Executive Poker Sets back on October, 24 but, price then was 29.99 not 34.99. Well actually, Woot offered this set twice that day at two different prices. Early in the day on the main Woot and on a Woot off it was priced at 34.99. http://www.woot.com/offers/executive-poker-set-3 Then later on the same day at Sport Woot and another Woot Off it went for $29.99. http://sport.woot.com/offers/executive-poker-set-in-inlaid-wood-case-1 I picked up two at the lower price. BTW, selling the same item twice in one day but at different prices did cause a couple irate buyers to come about. Anyway, I would not mind picking up another one or two for gifts (they are kind of nice) but I'm not going to pay $5 more now than Woot sold it for before Christmas.

hakaimaru

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hakaimaru

Does anyone have more information about the drinking games included in the Utterly Outrageous Drinking Games? If they aren't already too similar to the drinking games I already play, then I intend to buy it.

draigun

quality posts: 23 Private Messages draigun

The air hockey table looks exactly like the one I picked up around Target for $15, just with shot glasses included. I would say it's worth it for the shot glasses, but don't expect much from the table itself. It's not a bad build, and it works, but it's tiny and you're going to likely get about 5 minutes of fun out of it.

However, I didn't try to include alcohol into the equation so who knows..

samtown1023

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samtown1023

How do you like the poker set? I'm thinking about getting one even it's $35 now, just want to make sure they are good because you can't really tell by the picture. Your reply will be appreciated.

charliecarroll wrote:I picked up two of the Executive Poker Sets back on October, 24 but, price then was 29.99 not 34.99. Well actually, Woot offered this set twice that day at two different prices. Early in the day on the main Woot and on a Woot off it was priced at 34.99. http://www.woot.com/offers/executive-poker-set-3 Then later on the same day at Sport Woot and another Woot Off it went for $29.99. http://sport.woot.com/offers/executive-poker-set-in-inlaid-wood-case-1 I picked up two at the lower price. BTW, selling the same item twice in one day but at different prices did cause a couple irate buyers to come about. Anyway, I would not mind picking up another one or two for gifts (they are kind of nice) but I'm not going to pay $5 more now than Woot sold it for before Christmas.

d5heilman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages d5heilman

Bought the Pool table game, Super cheap, one que had a 30° bend in the center and one of the glasses was broken, also one of the pockets has a massive slant and the ball rolls into it if it even gets 4 inches away from it. Wish I could have spent a little more to get one that is actually playable.

inkycatz

d5heilman wrote:Bought the Pool table game, Super cheap, one que had a 30° bend in the center and one of the glasses was broken, also one of the pockets has a massive slant and the ball rolls into it if it even gets 4 inches away from it. Wish I could have spent a little more to get one that is actually playable.

Broken glass stinks. You may want to contact the manufacturer to get a replacement for that, and see if perhaps the other issues you're having are features or bugs.

Let support@woot.com know if you have problems getting a new glass.