WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Boys Vs Girls: Boy Style

Well, okay, "Girls vs Boys" is a little juvenile, but so what? These are juvie clothes! Dress up your little one in the clothes they'll like best, and they'll have the confidence to work that kid-sized runway before they run out and play in the mud. Eh, what can you do? They'll grow up soon enough, right? Let 'em enjoy childish things while they can.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

No proof of gender required. You can order whatever you want. Promise!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12

Just wanted to say we have the cowboy slippers as my son loves them & they are great. Very comfy & he thinks he is cool in them. They are worn daily, for most of the day & have already sadly needed washing a few times (I think it's been a tad over a week - like 10 days) & so far they look just like new despite rugged use. Most importantly, he wears them & they stay on his feet. he's only two, so most of the slippers we have tried are easily lost & I have a one slippered boy with icy toes. They don't go on super easy, he needs help on these ones, but they stay put once there.

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

trbofr13nd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trbofr13nd

And why is the "Boy Style" twice as large as the "Girl Style" banner? PATRIARCHY!

Sig sig sig sig sig

doughboy65

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doughboy65

I would totally buy this in XXL

whtrabbit666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whtrabbit666

How do you execute an order of a number of items? For example, 1 of each of the shirt/hat sets?
The shopping cart engine seems to want me to do each as a separate purchase, which is triggering multiple shipping charges.

Also, any way to do these as a gift so they don't include a dollar amount receipt?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

whtrabbit666 wrote:How do you execute an order of a number of items? For example, 1 of each of the shirt/hat sets?
The shopping cart engine seems to want me to do each as a separate purchase, which is triggering multiple shipping charges.

Also, any way to do these as a gift so they don't include a dollar amount receipt?

no shopping cart, unfortunately. you have to do separate purchases, which makes this sort of sale pretty cumbersome, i know. sorry about that. :/

you'll still unlock the free shipping after your first purchase, fortunately.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

Got my "Boy Style" robot set for my son in the mail today. Small hole in the stitching where the fleece edges were not quite matched for the machine. My son thinks the robot is an "ANGRY ROBOT" which will probably change when he wears the hat.

I figure it's nothing a little whipstitching can't fix.

Are plus.woot items "as is"?