WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Girls vs Boys: Girl Style

Well, okay, "Boys vs Girls" is a little juvenile, but so what? These are juvie clothes! Dress up your little one in the clothes they'll like best, and they'll have the confidence to work that kid-sized runway before they run out and play in the mud. Eh, what can you do? They'll grow up soon enough, right? Let 'em enjoy childish things while they can.

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

No proof of gender required. You can order whatever you want.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

meanjoeira

quality posts: 4 Private Messages meanjoeira

I got one of the owl sets for my daughter for Christmas. Adorable AND practical. Get some.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

With these two threads I can't help but thinking of

------------------
I Bet on Sky

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

Us mothers in nebraska feel more comfortable when our children wear COATS. Happy 0 (zero) degree days!

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

WhoKnowsWho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WhoKnowsWho

Just saw the hat and tee combinations at Burlington Coat Factory for $6.99.

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

Sizing chart for the Ziggy Stardust boots, please? Is that 3/4 toddler, children, women, men, random metric sizing???

Ah, it looks like sizing is standard "kids".

Bowie is not amused

Good thing he is English and therefore is prohibited from carrying a Bowie Knife!

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...