WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

AOC 23" 1080p LED Monitor w/ Dock

Speed to First Woot:
24m 21.446s
First Sucker:
Hejduk
Last Wooter to Woot:
satyaram
Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 38% of Sellout Woots
Bottom 39% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Bottom 32% of Sellout Woots
Bottom 38% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 5% first woot
  • 5% second woot
  • 23% < 10 woots
  • 20% < 25 woots
  • 48% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 5% joined today
  • 2% one week old
  • 2% one month old
  • 16% one year old
  • 75% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 86% bought 1
  • 9% bought 2
  • 5% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
7%
9%
14%
7%
7%
7%
9%
9%
7%
2%
2%
0%
5%
2%
14%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts

  • (9:13 AM, 12/27/2012) moochicken22 has a good question.


lichme


quality posts: 2943 Private Messages lichme

moochicken22


quality posts: 1 Private Messages moochicken22

Would I be able to plug an xbox into this monitor and play it with any sort of decent image quality using an HDMI cable?

garcbomber


quality posts: 0 Private Messages garcbomber

Also wondering about input lag for online xbox. I'm a pro mlg player and I'm looking for an extra gamer monitor for the boat.
edit- did some research.
http://www.digitalversus.com/lcd-monitor/aoc-e2343fi-p13419/test.html

Polishemt


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Polishemt
garcbomber wrote:Also wondering about input lag for online xbox. I'm a pro mlg player and I'm looking for an extra gamer monitor for the boat.
edit- did some research.
http://www.digitalversus.com/lcd-monitor/aoc-e2343fi-p13419/test.html



"MLG" gamer, uses 23" tv.

>_>

golncor


quality posts: 2 Private Messages golncor
moochicken22 wrote:Would I be able to plug an xbox into this monitor and play it with any sort of decent image quality using an HDMI cable?



yes

Aullios


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aullios
Polishemt wrote:"MLG" gamer, uses 23" tv.

>_>



Lots of pro console gamers play on computer monitors... it allows you to focus on more of the game at once without shifting your vision

striker138


quality posts: 1 Private Messages striker138
Aullios wrote:Lots of pro console gamers play on computer monitors... it allows you to focus on more of the game at once without shifting your vision



Also monitors have much lower input lag than essentially every TV on the market.


teespeak


quality posts: 0 Private Messages teespeak

Apple dieties? heh.

thelastredeemer


quality posts: 2 Private Messages thelastredeemer

Would have been if the dock had a microUSB / Android charging option or some sort of adapter.

kylefn


quality posts: 3 Private Messages kylefn
thelastredeemer wrote:Would have been if the dock had a microUSB / Android charging option or some sort of adapter.



You ain't kidding, I was getting ready to buy this when I saw '23" monitor with dock'. I thought that sounded awesome ... then I saw iPhone and got sad, very sad. Freakin' P.O.S. Apple iPhone junk!