WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: That traveling go okay?
  • 21.8% - Yep. 191
  • 5.3% - Nope. 46
  • 72.9% - I didn’t travel. 638
875 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

I'll be traveling on Christmas. You can count on that.

mrtbshaw

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrtbshaw

Nope. Flat tire, and then spare was flat. Tire Shop won't open til Wednesday the day I have to go back to work. Oh well... I'm with the family, Merry Christmas Y'all.

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
― Leonardo da Vinci

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

So far so good but, only half way done. Got here fine but still need to get back home. If return is event-less as getting to my destination, all will be great.

moles1138

quality posts: 24 Private Messages moles1138

Heading out at noon. Be back Wednesday.
Wait a minute. Does Woot! know where we live?
Our housesitter is armed. And the dogs are vicious killers.

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

Following last week's blizzard, many back roads in Wisconsin are still snow and ice covered and hazardous. If you're going somplace like that travel safely. Slow down. We saw tons of SUVs and big trucks in the ditch over the W/E. Ice laughs in the face of your 4 wheel drive.

zollars23

quality posts: 15 Private Messages zollars23

Don't know yet. Traveling tomorrow, only about 30 miles, but it's supposed to snow 4-8". We'll see.

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

{img]https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/712b9375-5487-4897-baf4-2212baf8dbca.png[/img]