Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 2864 Private Messages lichme

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lichme wrote:Previosly Sold On 12/10/2012 for $44.99 (Woot-Off)

I can't take it anymore! It's spelled 'previously'.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

caliwooter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages caliwooter

Bought this bag last time it was up and it has held up nicely on the course! Not a pro bag but i'm not so it works well! :-)

alextse

quality posts: 24 Private Messages alextse

I love Ogio golf bags. They OEM for most of the major labels so you're getting quality for a much lower price. My last three bags have all been Ogio (my current, my wife's, and one I gave away to a friend who needed a bag...cuz I wanted my new Ogio!).

psywiped

quality posts: 2 Private Messages psywiped

First the woot wine is awossome. Secomd can I get a few more qlues as To the maker of the bag?

roydjt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roydjt

Ogio has been one of the biggest manufacturers in premium golf bags for well over 15 years. As mentioned above, they have manufactured bags for OEMs like Callaway for years as well, but their name would represent quality for anyone familiar with golf equipment. My current bag is an Ogio that I bought in 2005 or so. It's starting to show its wear, but this bag has more than served its purpose. This looks like a great deal on a nice lightweight carry bag.

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

Standing Golf Bag (Brand Name) - Price Comparisons
Brand name had to be withheld by WOOT but info below (W/links} is for the identical bag

Today's WOOT = $44.99 + $5 Shipping
WOOT = $27.99 LESS than nearest competitor, GolfEtail

VM Innovations = $90.99 + Ships Free
http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_13494/Ogio-Helios-Hybrid-Golf-Bag-Helios-Navy.html

ebay = $94.99 + Ships Free
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-OGIO-HELIOS-Hybrid-Carry-Stand-Golf-Bag-Lightweight-/230790675081#vi-content

GolfEtail = $69.99 = $7.99 Shipping
http://www.golfetail.com/p-203528-ogio-helios-stand-bag.aspx

Owner Reviews
From Amazon. Average 4.0 rating from 10 reviews that are linked here,
http://www.amazon.com/OGIO-Helios-Ultralite-Stand-Bag/product-reviews/B004528WXQ/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

***NOTE
All information, suppliers and prices above were found using a random google search. Your own random search may find differing information and/or pricing.

slashguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slashguy

Can anyone tell me if the shoulder straps unclip off the bag or whether they are sown on permanently? They are times riding in a cart where they would be in the way. I walk and ride about 50/50.

jeffwtux

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jeffwtux

Last week, I got the deal with the whole set of Wilson ProStaff clubs + the bag for $180. I knew that was a great deal. My first set of clubs in a decade. This bag is way better, but the cheapy one that came with the WOOT will do fin...and it has stand too

omoomo

quality posts: 15 Private Messages omoomo
slashguy wrote:Can anyone tell me if the shoulder straps unclip off the bag or whether they are sown on permanently? They are times riding in a cart where they would be in the way. I walk and ride about 50/50.

This bag looks like my son's Ogio bag and if it is (pretty sure it is) than you can take the shoulder straps off, but not easily via a clip or latch, but rather by unbuckling the strap and feeding it through the holes in the bag...which takes more time than a clipped version, but it's not terribly difficult.

That being said, I've put his bag on a cart w/o taking the straps off and they don't seem to get in his way at all. The main storage pocket for balls, tees, etc. is center/bottom and if you strap in the bag on a cart while pulling the shoulder straps off to side, behind the strap, they stay out of the way permanently for the round.

I bought this for my son because it's very, very light and although it may lack a few pockets that a more expensive bag might have...at this price it's a steal. Can't recommend this bag at this price enough. Great deal IMO.

slashguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slashguy
omoomo wrote:This bag looks like my son's Ogio bag and if it is (pretty sure it is) than you can take the shoulder straps off, but not easily via a clip or latch, but rather by unbuckling the strap and feeding it through the holes in the bag...which takes more time than a clipped version, but it's not terribly difficult.

That being said, I've put his bag on a cart w/o taking the straps off and they don't seem to get in his way at all. The main storage pocket for balls, tees, etc. is center/bottom and if you strap in the bag on a cart while pulling the shoulder straps off to side, behind the strap, they stay out of the way permanently for the round.

I bought this for my son because it's very, very light and although it may lack a few pockets that a more expensive bag might have...at this price it's a steal. Can't recommend this bag at this price enough. Great deal IMO.

Thank you for your comments. That's exactly what I wanted to know.

mrmichaeljmoore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrmichaeljmoore

Getting a new set of clubs for Christmas, so I needed another bag.....

After I ordered, I saw that it says manufacturers warranty does not apply...ugh!
Is that because it is sold by Woot?

I guess If i had a problem with the bag, i could always tell Ogio it was a gift, and I'm not sure where it was purchased from...

Hopefully the bag will hold up...