WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

An iPhone Wrapped In Swaddling Slickwraps

"I'm going to get a case for my iPhone 5" is pretty wordy and awkward, whereas "I'm going to wrap my iPhone 5 in swaddling clothes" has a kind of poetic elegance. Whatever happened to the word "swaddling," anyway? Why has nobody ever swaddled us? We wanted to be swaddled! Did we mention these things glow in the dark?  
Slickwraps official site

luke975

quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975

these things get horrible reviews on amazon.

I always did like yardsales.

ikilledkenny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ikilledkenny

I've owned a few different Slickwrap products. The glow ones, unless charged directly under a light source, hardly glow. They also scratch VERY easily....Put it in your pocket, you will find random scratches.
I have had other wraps from them(Non glow ones), and the quality of them is quite nice, and I have had no issues with them.

yuusou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yuusou

Anyone else got a white wrap instead of purple? Or is it supposed to glow purple but not be purple?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

yuusou wrote:Anyone else got a white wrap instead of purple? Or is it supposed to glow purple but not be purple?

Looking at the sale page, I think you got it right - product is white and glows purple.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders