Poll: Milk?
  • 26.4% - Sure! 318
  • 14.2% - No! 171
  • 24.4% - Sometimes! 294
  • 7.5% - Soy! 90
  • 1.2% - Goat! 14
  • 26.4% - Milk! 318
1205 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Quality Posts

yakavelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yakavelli

Almond milk!

lcermak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcermak

Oat milk and coconut milk kick arse. Soy is ok but has all that good for you or bad for you debate. Oat milk great for drinking, even better than water, regular milk, etc for hot breakfast items like oatmeal, baby rice cereal and others. And yup, I eat baby food and I'm 35. Easy on the stomach, soothing, creamy and tasty. Coconut milk great for straight up drinking but mostly awesome as an addition to homeaide fruit shakes. Lactose intolerance has its perks. Finding oat milk was just awesome. Even though you may find this comment boring. Go buy some and check them out. Lactaid milk still key for dry cereal though. Surprised to see no other comments.

jbenjimin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jbenjimin

Nice big glass of WHOLE milk in one of those 'freezy' mugs... maybe even two or three glasses if pasta is the meal!

mrsque

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mrsque

I voted MILK (fat free organic, please) knowing I'm lactose intolerant...so just toss me a carton and leave me alone in a room

*I* have FIVE Quality Posts! no, seriously...how did that happen?!

TheTexasTwister

quality posts: 12 Private Messages TheTexasTwister

I like the Wal-Mart house brand Lactose Free Reduced Fat milk. Delicious.

craigthom

quality posts: 63 Private Messages craigthom

Unhomogenized milk in returnable glass bottles from a Mennonite dairy down the road. Lack of homogenization and low-temp pasteurization give it a better taste and mouth feel, and it lasts longer in the fridge.

bmscurlock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmscurlock

ALMOND!!!

jcipolla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcipolla

Chocolate!

lhamilt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lhamilt

roadlizard7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadlizard7

Ice cold, of course.

deadeye37

quality posts: 3 Private Messages deadeye37

By it self? Only if I mix in some Ovaltine!

PhilCarr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages PhilCarr

I can't do milk by itself, but I'll drink some if I'm eating cookies or something with peanut butter in it.

rtwesterlund

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rtwesterlund

Is there cereal involved...?