WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

A MOUNTAIN OF SHOES!

How does a sale like this happen? Well, it all starts when a man loves shoes very much. And he goes out and buys a bunch of them. Then he's like, "Whoa! These are way more shoes than I need." So he sells them online.

Quality Posts

• (4:50 AM, 12/19/2012) jsalvalzo provides a personal reference point for sizing.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Gatzby philosophically asks us:
"If you were to walk a mile in someone else's shoes, would you leave your old ones behind?"

I guess it would depend on how comfy they are. What do you think?

I'm just hanging out, really.

firebirdude

quality posts: 19 Private Messages firebirdude

Yay! New running shoes! Oh wait.... only in children's sizes...

Maybe I'll get some new golf shoes? Huh. Only children's and Shaq sizes.

Akira5284

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Akira5284

What's with all the midget sizes. I was looking forward to buying a pair of shoes, but not a pair I would have to saw the toes off of.

Disappointed =(

badlass

quality posts: 7 Private Messages badlass

The problem with buying shoes online is getting something of the right fit. I can guess and swallow a $12 loss for a t-shirt but that'll mean all the other shirts i get will be of the right size. Shoes, unfortunately, don't follow that logic

Still, it's so tempting!

jsalvalzo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jsalvalzo
badlass wrote:The problem with buying shoes online is getting something of the right fit. I can guess and swallow a $12 loss for a t-shirt but that'll mean all the other shirts i get will be of the right size. Shoes, unfortunately, don't follow that logic

Still, it's so tempting!

I take a 10.5 in Nike Sneakers, I purchased a pair of these also at size 10.5 and they fit perfect. Feel great actually, just a reference point for anyone questioning size/fit.

roussie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages roussie

I can help a little with sizing.

My foot is 25cm long and fits perfectly into a US9.5.

That for the Wave Rider 15.

As for the shoes: I love them for running. They're super light and fit great.

inismor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages inismor

Sizes 7 & 8? Who has feet that small? Ryan Seacrest? Snooki? Charlie Sheen?

greyfade

quality posts: 2 Private Messages greyfade

How can I buy a new pair of shoes when there's nothing in my size‽ (I wear 9.5 EEE, for crying out loud!)

-- greyfade