WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Gear for the Gadgeteer

Putting together a collection of cool gadgets and gadget accessories is an art. Or it would be if art were practical. But since art just sits there, it is inherently impractical, which means collecting gadgets is better than art. We can all agree on that, right?

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

You won't be hearing me say anything mean about my PixelSkin case, no sir and ma'am! How about reviews on the rest of this gear? I'm sure you've got something to add.

I'm just hanging out, really.

zasesq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zasesq

Was considering the Power Pack, but it has gotten horrible reviews on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Kodak-Essential-KP1000-Power-Pack/dp/B004GKLW4S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355759294&sr=8-1&keywords=kodak+power+pack+kp1000

bzh10136

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bzh10136

The built NY case for Ipad 2 sucks i bought one when it was on here last time and its a terrible product

mustbechris

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mustbechris

The Kodak Power Pack was only $7.99 last time tech.woot had it. Way to jack the price, woot.

mustbechris

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mustbechris

The Power Pack works fine though, I don't get quite half a charge on my phone out of it, but then again I have a Galaxy S3 which has a pretty huge battery for a phone. It's good to have in a pinch.

sayruh62

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sayruh62

I got the power pack on clearance (at Walmart, maybe?) a while back, and I like it. I normally use it to keep my phone from going dead when my battery is low, but I don't want to sit next to the charger to do whatever I'm doing on my phone.
It neither charges my phone as quickly as the wall charger nor fully charges my phone. But I'm okay with that. I sort of consider it an extra battery.

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

Anyone have the xoom dock? can you put a galaxy s2 phone or someting else with a bottom usb on it to charge?

monifra

quality posts: 1 Private Messages monifra

does anyone know if the Speck Clear V2 13" cases work with a Macbook Air? Thanks

ChrisRT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChrisRT

I was wondering if the clear case works with the 13" black Macbook...

ot08045

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ot08045

TrendyBuzz Xtreme earplugs take suk to new Xtreme...