0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

This pencil set seems like a good set for the older artist (10+) that's ready to work on the next level of drawing like shading.

My son studied with this artist for over 5 years. He had quite the collection of pencils.

He also had some of the pencil watercolors. They're pretty darn cool actually. I tried them out a couple times.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

orabbit

quality posts: 29 Private Messages orabbit

What's with Maury? He looks like he's from 1872 with a hat shooped on.

MMN3c3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MMN3c3

Maury is actually Monsieur Bertin, from 1832. He seems to have aged well in the years since Jean August Dominique Ingres painted his portrait. But it does appear he's stressed by the sales job.

ardella

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ardella

I bought this a month ago. It's not worth $20. Color pencils and water color pad does NOT come with it.portfolio very cheap with no pockets. I shop and love woot. But was very disappointed with this art set. Not worth it!

ThunderThighs

Staff

ardella wrote:I bought this a month ago. It's not worth $20. Color pencils and water color pad does NOT come with it.portfolio very cheap with no pockets. I shop and love woot. But was very disappointed with this art set. Not worth it!

I'm sorry for the disappointment. It should have come with everything pictured. If you were missing items, please email support@woot.com so they can remedy that. Include your woot username and order number for faster service.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rueli

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rueli

Can someone tell me what brand the pencils are? And what lead densities? (2H, 3B, HB, etc)

I blame my cousin for telling me about this site...

fawlisa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fawlisa

I totally agree. I bought it last month as well. Not worth $20 at all. Super cheap quality. Seriously, the retail is listed at $30.... No way, no how. That being said, I contacted Woot about it as I also had issues w it being damaged, (and I buy from them regularly) and they handled it really well.

ThunderThighs

Staff

rueli wrote:Can someone tell me what brand the pencils are? And what lead densities? (2H, 3B, HB, etc)

The pencils are probably ART101's brand like the watercolor pencils. This is from the features:

The graphic pencils are housed in an attractive metal case and feature 12 different drawing tips (8B, 7B, 6B, 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, B, HB, F, H and 2H)