WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Wake, then Bake

Baby it's cold outside, so warm up with some carbs! Bake some cookies, bake some muffins, bake some cakes and bread and tarts and anything else you can because it's the holiday season and THIS IS THE TIME OF YEAR WHEN YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT.

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Pans of all types. Fun pans for gifts. Who's the baker in your family?

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

thespiansmc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages thespiansmc

$5 for the giant oreo cookie pan? 5 days before my birthday? Oh, well played, Woot, well played.

fluffyreeves

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fluffyreeves

Whoo Hoo!! Except for the Cuisinart stuff (which isn't noted) ALL this baking stuff is made in the USA!! Muffins for all!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
thespiansmc wrote:$5 for the giant oreo cookie pan? 5 days before my birthday? Oh, well played, Woot, well played.

We're here for you. Happy early birthday!

I'm just hanging out, really.

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

Have I ever mentioned how much I love the photo of random store bought baked goods sitting in assorted pans?

Well I do.

kiggy17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiggy17

I got the cookie pan one of the last times it was offered (and I think it was $9 then). I made an oreo cake for a co-worker's birthday and everyone loved the way it came out. I didn't dust it with flour, just sprayed Pam on it and the cake came out of the pan just fine. It was really cute. Talking about it now makes me want to go make another cake...

celeste91784

quality posts: 8 Private Messages celeste91784
kiggy17 wrote:I got the cookie pan one of the last times it was offered (and I think it was $9 then). I made an oreo cake for a co-worker's birthday and everyone loved the way it came out. I didn't dust it with flour, just sprayed Pam on it and the cake came out of the pan just fine. It was really cute. Talking about it now makes me want to go make another cake...

Would a regular box of cake mix fill both pans? I rarely make cakes from scratch.

animerika

quality posts: 5 Private Messages animerika

I've been wanting a cookie pan for a long time, finally I see it at a very amazing price, I couldn't resist.

I plan to make a chocolate cake filled with vanilla or cookies and cream ice cream as soon as they arrive ^_^

My first quality post was about the Pokedex. Awesome.

emeycakes

quality posts: 11 Private Messages emeycakes
johnt007871 wrote:Have I ever mentioned how much I love the photo of random store bought baked goods sitting in assorted pans?

Well I do.

The donuts in the round cake pan are my personal favorite.

KimNicole

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KimNicole
kiggy17 wrote:I got the cookie pan one of the last times it was offered (and I think it was $9 then). I made an oreo cake for a co-worker's birthday and everyone loved the way it came out. I didn't dust it with flour, just sprayed Pam on it and the cake came out of the pan just fine. It was really cute. Talking about it now makes me want to go make another cake...

I got the cupcake pan for $17. It makes awesome cakes! I actually frost the halves seperately and make travel cakes for dinners out of them.

kiggy17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiggy17
celeste91784 wrote:Would a regular box of cake mix fill both pans? I rarely make cakes from scratch.

Yeah I don't make cakes from scratch, only frostings! Who has that time?! But one box filled both pans just fine. If I knew how to add a picture I would.

gregslaten

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gregslaten

How many boxes of cake mix would it take for the ginormous cupcake pan? One box for each half or one box split between the two? Curious minds want to know....

fgarriel

quality posts: 21 Private Messages fgarriel

*sigh* I bought the giant cupcake pan for The Wife for Christmas. Paid $10. Oh woot... you know me too well.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
fgarriel wrote:*sigh* I bought the giant cupcake pan for The Wife for Christmas. Paid $10. Oh woot... you know me too well.

Yeah we do.

I'm just hanging out, really.

pragmatist007

quality posts: 4 Private Messages pragmatist007

Wake & bake?

FAR OUT MAN!

JohnnyG29

quality posts: 4 Private Messages JohnnyG29

Wow, this is a great price for a Nordicware pan. If I didn't already have two of these I'd buy this one!!

cashew

quality posts: 5 Private Messages cashew
gregslaten wrote:How many boxes of cake mix would it take for the ginormous cupcake pan? One box for each half or one box split between the two? Curious minds want to know....

one box split between both is plenty, and you'll have some left over for cupcakes too.

I am the Cashew. Goo Goo Ja Goob.

mary4peace

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mary4peace

I love to wake & bake!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

mary4peace wrote:I love to wake & bake!

i bet you do, "MARY!!"

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

dingurupa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dingurupa

The coating has worn off on almost every piece that comes in this Cuisinart 6-piece set. You would have to pay me to use this crappy set, but alas, I paid for them! I guess I need to pony up for a real set that won't leave fun bits of non-stick coating in my food.