0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

turtlegir1

quality posts: 34 Private Messages turtlegir1

Just reading the item...it massages your eyes? Really? Literally the eyes? Hmm...bad product name?

On the serious side, anyone have/use this?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

turtlegir1 wrote:Just reading the item...it massages your eyes? Really? Literally the eyes? Hmm...bad product name?

On the serious side, anyone have/use this?

Well, not like the eyeballs!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lstaff

quality posts: 202 Private Messages lstaff

i think this is JUST what i need for my migraines!!!!

DarthNinja

quality posts: 10 Private Messages DarthNinja

As a bonus you get to look like you're wearing some super nifty kind of VR headset.

Bog of carp anyone?

jsachsman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jsachsman

It's not a real help for an active migraine. It does pound your temples pretty well, and it's a good distraction from a tension headache. Totally eats batteries.

whataworld

quality posts: 4 Private Messages whataworld

The massager inflates to different pressures right around the eye bones. Best thing ever when I feel a migrane coming. I was a little too wound up for sleep one night and this thing put me into a dreamy place, I dig the soft music.

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee

Previous reviews (I'll see if I can find the thread and edit in the link) were quite positive when Woot offered these before. I was finally all convinced to buy, then they sold out before I tried to. Told myself I'd get it @ next offering.

But hmmmmm....I just this evening promised myself that I would not buy anything else for myself until after the holidays were over. Went on somewhat of a spending spree earlier today. Dangit, Woot! Why didn't you put this up yesterday??! Now I'll probably make myself wait til another time.

Edit: Well, I didn't locate the previous Woot, but here it is on Amazon @ 2x the price, with 4.5 stars based on 7 reviews: http://www.amazon.com/Pure-Therapy-PT200-Acupressure-Compression/dp/B004M3HWXE

May the Crap be with you all!!!

xrobevansx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xrobevansx

I bought a VERY similar item to this the other day. I saw a Counterfeit Warning on the site.

So is this what Breo is referring to at the bottom of their page?
https://breousa.myshopify.com/collections/idream-head-massagers/products/breo-idream-1260-head-and-eye-massager

shortman

quality posts: 56 Private Messages shortman

I got one of these from a previous sale. I like the air pillow pressure that it applies to my temples, but I wish that I could tell it to stop while pressure is applied there. The air pressure is constantly moving between the different zones.

I have found the built in sounds to be more annoying than useful and so usually don't bother with headphones while using it.

The vibrating massage is a bit annoying too. I usually turn it off.

The heat applied is relatively weak and only at the back of the neck from the ends of the vibrating massagers there.

Overall I really enjoy the air pressure, but don't care much for the other elements.

I crank the fit down as tight as I can stand it to maximize the pressure from the air pillows.

I'm not sure if this device actually makes my headaches better, but it does at least distract me from them for a bit. I use it even when I don't have a headache too, but I can't use it while watching TV because my vision isn't good enough without my glasses.

perika

quality posts: 0 Private Messages perika

In for one, my wife gets tension headaches from her dental office job. I hope she likes it...

If not, what's the return policy like? (If any...)

ThunderThighs

Staff

xrobevansx wrote:I bought a VERY similar item to this the other day. I saw a Counterfeit Warning on the site.

So is this what Breo is referring to at the bottom of their page?
https://breousa.myshopify.com/collections/idream-head-massagers/products/breo-idream-1260-head-and-eye-massager

Counterfeit items would likely have the same product name. It's possible they're both made by the same company, just different branding.

Pure Therapy isn't trying to hide. They've been around since 2010 with US offices. If there were issues, I think they'd have the Feds knocking on their door by now.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

silveri

quality posts: 1 Private Messages silveri

For a moment I thought I was finally going to get a cool virtual reality setup like all the movies promised. Ah well, I guess I'll have to stick with dreams.

ThunderThighs

Staff

perika wrote:In for one, my wife gets tension headaches from her dental office job. I hope she likes it...

The Woot FAQ can help you there.

FORUM MODERATOR

ReginaFilangee

perika wrote:In for one, my wife gets tension headaches from her dental office job. I hope she likes it...

Ebay.

"The main Woot FAQ is the place to look for more about Woot, including the same purchasing, warranty, ordering, and returns policies that apply on Sellout.Woot. To reprint all that info here would be a waste of desperately needed pixels."

perika

quality posts: 0 Private Messages perika
ThunderThighs wrote:The Woot FAQ can help you there.

This is only for defective? What about disappointment Christmas morning?

Sati

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Sati

Oh, Mommy... I had no idea something like this exists, and I want it. I have 3 different massagers, but nothing like this. I, too, suffer from migraines and tension. The pain in my face can be excruciating and I spend a good portion of my days rubbing and putting pressure on my own eyeballs to try to relieve myself, so an eyeball massage sounds dreamy to me.

Is it definitely worth $100? I pay more for massages and chiropractic adjustments, so I'd be excited if this could bring me some relief without meds and without going anywhere, at least for the in-between times.

ThunderThighs

Staff

perika wrote:This is only for defective? What about disappointment Christmas morning?

Second sentence:

If you buy something you don't end up liking or you have what marketing people call "buyer's remorse," sell it on Craigslist or at a garage sale. It's likely you'll make money doing this and save everyone a hassle.

Basically, we really don't want it back.

FORUM MODERATOR

ReginaFilangee

Sati wrote:Oh, Mommy... I had no idea something like this exists, and I want it. I have 3 different massagers, but nothing like this. I, too, suffer from migraines and tension. The pain in my face can be excruciating and I spend a good portion of my days rubbing and putting pressure on my own eyeballs to try to relieve myself, so an eyeball massage sounds dreamy to me.

Is it definitely worth $100? I pay more for massages and chiropractic adjustments, so I'd be excited if this could bring me some relief without meds and without going anywhere, at least for the in-between times.

Read the reviews (and note the much higher price) at the Amazon link I posted earlier in this thread. That might help you decide.

ReginaFilangee

Just watched the video, which I didn't notice before. I'm breaking my rule and buying myself just one more thing...this!...for Christmas. I'll start the rule of buying only gifts for other people tomorrow.

Sati

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Sati

OK, I'll bite. I hope this thing rocks my world. If so, I'll name it "Boyfriend". I think that we'll be very, very happy together.

polysorbate

quality posts: 7 Private Messages polysorbate

As for a actual eye messager:
Use the eraser side of a pencil and lightly to medium rub your eyelids with your eyes closed.
It will make your eyes water, but it feel good. (well to me it does).
Hasn't affected my vision at all in any negative respect. Don't do it every day though. That may be excessive.

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
polysorbate wrote:As for a actual eye messager:
Use the eraser side of a pencil and lightly to medium rub your eyelids with your eyes closed.
It will make your eyes water, but it feel good. (well to me it does).
Hasn't affected my vision at all in any negative respect. Don't do it every day though. That may be excessive.

Think I know you,you're the person with two black eyes and the graphite eyeliner,right?

wehrd1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wehrd1

Does this plug in as well? or strictly run on batteries alone?

This sounds like heaven!

melbellrocks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages melbellrocks

Just watched the video and I really need a head massage after how hard I rolled my eyes at them sitting on the couch drinking coffee while getting their faces massaged and laughing and talking!!!

That being said, I think I am going to make my husband get me this for Christmas. I can't think of much I like more than a head massage.

melbellrocks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages melbellrocks
wehrd1 wrote:Does this plug in as well? or strictly run on batteries alone?

This sounds like heaven!

"Use four AA batteries (not included) or the included adapter for power. Batteries will last up to three hours"

obmijimbo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages obmijimbo

Replying to a bunch of general questions...we bought this a while ago, for my wife who experiences some serious migraines. She and I both love it, though it really isn't for everybody. The eye and temple massage is intense, even a little scary at first, because of the amount of pressure that it puts on you. The lower neck massage is really just two vibrating nodes, so it isn't kneading your neck or anything like that. We've had people try this ut at thanksgiving and some loved it and others couldn't wait to rip it off of their heads. It does plug in as an alternative to the batteries. Lastly, one sore point for us is that you cannot use your own ear buds (lord knows I have plenty of those from woot) as the input is not your standard 3.5 mm. Hope this is helpful.

talon4x4

quality posts: 1 Private Messages talon4x4

Damn it!!!!!!!!!!! I get done reading everyone's input on this, go back to buy and its sold out!!! My wife is gonna be pissed because she told me to get it.

nanaejt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nanaejt
talon4x4 wrote:Damn it!!!!!!!!!!! I get done reading everyone's input on this, go back to buy and its sold out!!! My wife is gonna be pissed because she told me to get it.

LOL

paperthinwalls

quality posts: 1 Private Messages paperthinwalls
talon4x4 wrote:Damn it!!!!!!!!!!! I get done reading everyone's input on this, go back to buy and its sold out!!! My wife is gonna be pissed because she told me to get it.

Rookie move, when the wife says "get one for me" she doesn't mean "check out the reviews and opinions for me then get me one if and only if it meets your standards" she really means "get me one, I don't care about everyone else's opinions, this thing massages my head and eyeballs and I like that."

Is this it? what am i supposed to do here?

Petroglyph

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Petroglyph

Ok Woot...if you list this one again I'll buy.

xrobevansx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xrobevansx

Just go to https://breousa.myshopify.com/collections/idream-head-massagers/products/breo-idream-1260-head-and-eye-massager

The Breo version is $179.99