WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Honey-Do and Thank You

Pavlov was right, man. You want something done? You'd better condition your subject to expect a reward. Nothing gets someone on task like a potential treat, be it a tasty snack or financial compensation. What the hell do you think keeps US going?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Do you have a honey do list? If so, what's on it right now? I wonder when that term became popular anyway...

I'm just hanging out, really.

lmensor

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lmensor

Ack! I've been waiting for the Mr Beer set to come back, it finally does and I missed it because of a 2+ hour long budget meeting!!!

Oh well, I will patiently wait for it again. (patiently waits...)

mkiisupraman18

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mkiisupraman18

Those Hitachi drills are amazing... I just purchased a 2nd combo set for my father for Christmas.

GreatJorge

quality posts: 39 Private Messages GreatJorge

Please note this drill does NOT include the battery or the recharger to use it!!!

You must buy battery / drill separately.

[ PS Woot has another Hitachi Drill set that includes 2 batteries and chargers but that's another $80]

mpangaro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mpangaro

Do you know if the battery from that other driver fits the right angle one?

GreatJorge wrote:Please note this drill does NOT include the battery or the recharger to use it!!!

[ PS Woot has another Hitachi Drill set that includes 2 batteries and chargers but that's another $80]

hobbitus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hobbitus

I got these awhile back from Woot..I think it was a better deal, even if I may not use the light.

They are NOT HEAVY DUTY...that said...they are really nice to have around to just grab and do medium torque jobs around the house. I even used them to install my deck. Not as powerful as my Makitas...but they are smaller and more user friendly for aging arthritic hands.

This...I think was a much better deal...with two drivers, batteries and chargers, for not that much more:

http://home.woot.com/offers/hitachi-3pc-tool-combo-kit

fosterlinn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fosterlinn
lmensor wrote:Ack! I've been waiting for the Mr Beer set to come back, it finally does and I missed it because of a 2+ hour long budget meeting!!!

Oh well, I will patiently wait for it again. (patiently waits...)

Meijer store in Michigan has it on sale for $29.99

GreatJorge

quality posts: 39 Private Messages GreatJorge
mpangaro wrote:Do you know if the battery from that other driver fits the right angle one?

It does - Almost looks like Woot or Hitachi (one of the two) broke up a set into 2 items.

shabazz18

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shabazz18

Does this mean we'll never have to see that grossly overpriced Makita again? It says SOLD OUT!!! PRAISE JESUS!!

abesenerchia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abesenerchia

[quote postid="5269335" user="GreatJorge"]Please note this drill does NOT include the battery or the recharger to use it!!!

This is what it shows in the description, though...

In the Box:
• Hitachi 10.8V Micro Drill/Driver
• Bit Set
• 2 Lithium Ion Batteries
• Battery Charger
• Hard Storage Case

lmensor

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lmensor
fosterlinn wrote:Meijer store in Michigan has it on sale for $29.99

Thanks, I'll check it out.

laziboie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages laziboie

The PA-7002 Hammock ends up being a better deal when using Amazon if you have Prime membership.

Get it in 2 days for the same price...now if only there were some reviews somewhere.

ahecht

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ahecht
laziboie wrote:The PA-7002 Hammock ends up being a better deal when using Amazon if you have Prime membership.

Get it in 2 days for the same price...now if only there were some reviews somewhere.

Did anyone else's Castaway Hammock in a Bag come smelling really musty?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ahecht wrote:Did anyone else's Castaway Hammock in a Bag come smelling really musty?

Ew. Feel free to let support@woot.com know about that.

I'm just hanging out, really.