WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Give Your Home The Gift Of Stuff

It's the holiday season, and that means we have to come up with elaborate ruses to convince you that these products are "gifts." So let's just say that we live in a world in which people give gifts to their homes. Why not? Now that it's December you'll buy anything with the g-word slapped on it. Ho ho ho! 

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

More returning favorites from the home.woot collection, so let's hear the owners speak up!

I'm just hanging out, really.

fluffyreeves

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fluffyreeves

Hey woot.

You've got a small (one doller) problem here.

I can either get a Rayon Bamboo coverlet for $108, OR...

I can order it for $109 on the Sheet set link.

inkycatz

fluffyreeves wrote:Hey woot.

You've got a small (one doller) problem here.

I can either get a Rayon Bamboo coverlet for $108, OR...

I can order it for $109 on the Sheet set link.

We're checking into that, sorry about the confusion!

Update: It's fixed now.

Figit090

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Figit090

hurr.... dry clean or spot clean only? I'm assuming that's recommended but not a must...

well i suppose something really nice would only need dusting, not washing...much.

still though...

true559

quality posts: 23 Private Messages true559

My wife bought the tiger lily set and I have to say that it just makes the room look great. Its almost as if we redecoratetd the whole room at very little expence.

vladistov

quality posts: 50 Private Messages vladistov

"Don't buy it, it's a sham!"

I love you guys.

minniesm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages minniesm

Hallmart Desert Star 24-Piece Bedding Set - Queen or King -
is it dark pink like it looks in the picture posted on Woot, or a reddish color like I've seen in every other picture of the set I've found on the net? Thanks.

lstaff

quality posts: 199 Private Messages lstaff

The King and Cal King have the same measurements on the french sounding one. Is that a typo?

It looks beautiful. and it is certainly a great price.

Someone, talk me out of it . . .

penguin9271

quality posts: 6 Private Messages penguin9271

Ooh, the bamboo sheets are to die for! Absolute best sheets I have ever purchased!

inkycatz

lstaff wrote:The King and Cal King have the same measurements on the french sounding one. Is that a typo?

It looks beautiful. and it is certainly a great price.

Someone, talk me out of it . . .

Here are the correct dimensions for the Cal King:

Comforter= 104” x 90”
Flat sheets= 108” x 102”
Fitted Sheets= 72” x 84”

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

Iisaic

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Iisaic

Sheesh. That was fast delivery. I ordered one of the queen sized sets on Thursday eve; 11:31PM and it came to the door this afternoon (Sat) at 1:59. We opened it and are more than pleased with all of it.

Iisaic

shelke2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shelke2

Just received the aerobed inclining mattress and now my son and mom both want one as well!

jcpspear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcpspear

I bought the Marietta Full Spectrum Lamp - Floor Lamp and when I opened the box I discovered the glass globe was broken in two and the light bulb was destroyed. Now trying to work with Frontgate to get a replacement. The lamp came in a box, inside a another box and was well-packaged. Seems to me this was broken at the factory and shipped out to me. Thanks for nothing.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jcpspear wrote:I bought the Marietta Full Spectrum Lamp - Floor Lamp and when I opened the box I discovered the glass globe was broken in two and the light bulb was destroyed. Now trying to work with Frontgate to get a replacement. The lamp came in a box, inside a another box and was well-packaged. Seems to me this was broken at the factory and shipped out to me. Thanks for nothing.

Sorry for the problems with the lamp. If you don't have any luck with Frontgate, email support@woot.com for some options. Please include your woot username and order number for faster service.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders