2%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

messymoney

quality posts: 1 Private Messages messymoney

I actually own one of these grills and wanted to leave a review...of sorts...? Just in case you were thinking of buying it.

~I love mine
~Heats up quick, evenly and hotter than you'd expect
~Everything rinses off with just steam hot water, then you just need to give it a quick soapy once over
~Right size for an indoor grill, not tiny, not humongous
~I always get great comments on mine and friends love to use it when they come over

For the price- it's damn well worth it. Happy shopppin!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hop over to the new week-long pop-up shop!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bsalusa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bsalusa

Darn it. It cost me $5 more on Nov 24. It arrived several days ago. Is there a 30 day low price guarantee?

MBorzill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MBorzill

Is the reverse of the grille is there a Griddle surface (like for pancakes)???? or just more crill

bsalusa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bsalusa
MBorzill wrote:Is the reverse of the grille is there a Griddle surface (like for pancakes)???? or just more crill

The grill is one-sided. The heating element is embedded in it.

jiggersgreen

quality posts: 36 Private Messages jiggersgreen

Bought one last time it was on Woot. Ruined two nice ribeyes and haven't used it since. The meat came out stewed instead of grilled. Yes, I followed all directions and read all the tips.

mrsque

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mrsque

I have one of these and I love it! so easy to use even the kids can "fire it up" and super easy to clean!

*I* have FIVE Quality Posts! no, seriously...how did that happen?!

nmcoyote

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nmcoyote

I have one and following recipe found on line GFGrill made a great eye of round for last New Years. Have made Turkey london broil this week and it was great. I bring it in on my back porch for winter grilling. Good deal...pd $65 at Cosco's.

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll
jiggersgreen wrote:Bought one last time it was on Woot. Ruined two nice ribeyes and haven't used it since. The meat came out stewed instead of grilled. Yes, I followed all directions and read all the tips.

I think the directions tell you to cook the steaks with the top on the grill. If they do and you followed that, that is why it happened. The steam off the steak juices steamed (stewed) your steak.

Give it one more try but, cook them "open grill" style. You should have better results. Not truely char-broiled but, better results.

sarahmroz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarahmroz

Got this for my bf. It's a lot bigger than I thought it would be..."that's what she said"

gjbloom

quality posts: 6 Private Messages gjbloom

These work great if you're grilling a small mass of meat. The problem with them is that the electric heating element really doesn't even begin to match the heat output of a fire, so most of the grilling action comes from pre-heating the big cast aluminum grill plate, then quenching that stored heat into your meat. If you put too much mass on the grill, it'll heat the outside of one side of the meat, but you'll end up more-or-less steaming the rest of it.

TonytheEE

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TonytheEE
bsalusa wrote:Darn it. It cost me $5 more on Nov 24. It arrived several days ago. Is there a 30 day low price guarantee?

Same here, Woot! Is there a $5 coupon we can get? You guys had past order linked coupons in the past!

VilleDick

quality posts: 2 Private Messages VilleDick

Very good for a condo or apt to put on the porch. I still use mine occasionally even though I have a gas grill. Works well with small hunks of meat. Probably can fit about 6 frozen burger patties on it. The surface on mine is about shot but I've had it for 4 years and still like it. Very good price too.

tenblinks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tenblinks

I just missed this sale! Does anyone know if they are gonna sell them again? I know they have already had them up for sale at least 2 times. I am hoping 3 times will be the charm!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tenblinks wrote:I just missed this sale! Does anyone know if they are gonna sell them again? I know they have already had them up for sale at least 2 times. I am hoping 3 times will be the charm!!

I would say now, but it looks like we sold out. Sorry.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders