quality posts: 2 Private Messages jnail

Can't select, guess they're sold out already :p

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

FIXED! Go buy 3!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jnail

$819.00 @ newegg

Samsung 46" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV LN46D630M3F
Cabinet Color: Charcoal Black (Brown Deco)
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 250,000:1
Model #: LN46D630M3F
Item #: N82E16889102578
Return Policy: Television Standard Return Policy

swootness

quality posts: 2 Private Messages swootness

Assuming they are not sold out, it's going to be a slow start given nobody can buy.

ThunderThighs

Staff

swootness wrote:Assuming they are not sold out, it's going to be a slow start given nobody can buy.

All better. GO buy 3!

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jnail

Am I missing a link for a square trade option or is one not offered for either TV?

swootness

quality posts: 2 Private Messages swootness
ThunderThighs wrote:All better. GO buy 3!

Reload the page, and by gum and by golly, it sure is!

I was thinking about 2 each, but with a limit of three that isn't going to work. Hmm... 2 of the more expensive and 1 of the lesser? Or 2 of the lesser and 1 of the more? And isn't it interesting that the one without the audio jack weighs 3+ pounds more. Hmm... What to do, what to do...

thebigdonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thebigdonkey
jnail wrote:Am I missing a link for a square trade option or is one not offered for either TV?

They cannot offer SquareTrade on multi-item listings. It's a technical limitation that they are currently working with SquareTrade to remedy if I recall correctly (correct me if I'm wrong).

ThunderThighs

Staff

thebigdonkey wrote:They cannot offer SquareTrade on multi-item listings. It's a technical limitation that they are currently working with SquareTrade to remedy if I recall correctly (correct me if I'm wrong).

You are correct.

FORUM MODERATOR

Merlin330

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Merlin330

As I'm writing this, my Samsung 46" LNT series TV sits on my floor, dead. Samsung's customer service is non-responsive and lax. We ended up buying a new Sony and the Samsung is going in the trash.

I know this is a different model, but if you can't buy a Square Trade with this, you'd be wise to give this offer a wide berth. Just sayin'...

A number of Woots, a few Random Bags of Crap. Life is good!

doomtothee

quality posts: 48 Private Messages doomtothee

I've had mixed luck with Samsung's cell phone's in the past, and in general all of the software they put on their products is pretty bloated. However when it comes to dealing with their products Samsung does have good customer service. If you're looking for a name brand TV for someone that like names, doesn't seem like a bad buy...

Woot won't let me have a cool signature

ILGal

quality posts: 30 Private Messages ILGal

We have three Samsung TVs in the house (one I am using as a computer monitor to type this). The model shown here (the 120 Mhz) is in our bedroom. It has an amazing picture and even though it is smaller than the TV in the family room (which is 55"), I like its picture more. I paid $850 for mine, so the deal here is great. One thing I really like is all the inputs. I have a Roku and a cable box hooked up. It's easy to connect a laptop if needed, and I love how we can pop in a flash drive and view pictures on it easily. We also have an entry-level Samsung DVD player connected to this TV and movies look as though you are watching in real life. Can't say enough good things about it.

thomas998

quality posts: 22 Private Messages thomas998

Word of warning, these are NOT LED TVs these are the old CCFL TVs that are in the bargin bins of most big box stores, comparable sizes like TVs are easy to find new at the price. Our local target has some in this vien for under $600 and with a better warranty and options for extended as well.

dliidlii

quality posts: 34 Private Messages dliidlii
jnail wrote:$819.00 @ newegg

Samsung 46" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV LN46D630M3F
Cabinet Color: Charcoal Black (Brown Deco)
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 250,000:1
Model #: LN46D630M3F
Item #: N82E16889102578
Return Policy: Television Standard Return Policy

NEW vs Refurb.

NEW and better model at BB.
$648

Samsung 46" 120Hz 1080p 3D LED LCD HDTV for $648 + free shipping
Best Buy offers the Samsung 46" 120Hz 1080p 3D LED-Backlit LCD HDTV, model no. UN46EH6030FXZA, for $647.99 with free shipping. That's an early offering of its advertised Black Friday pricing and, outside of the prices below, it's the lowest total price we could find by $99. Sales tax is added where applicable. The TV features a 1920x1080 (1080p) native resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, LED backlight, USB connectivity, and two HDMI inputs.

frazank

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frazank

$599 new at sears.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/ProductDisplay?productId=42712122&langId=-1&storeId=10153&catalogId=12605&partNumber=05771092000P&mv=sl

dliidlii

NEW $525
per dealnews
Toshiba 46" 120Hz 1080p LED-Backlit LCD HDTV for $525 + free shipping
For its newsletter subscribers only, newegg offers the Toshiba 46" 120Hz 1080p LED-Backlit Widescreen LCD HD Television, model no. 46L5200U, for $574.99. Coupon code "EMCYTZT2582" drops it to $524.99. With free shipping, that's the lowest total price we could find by $153 and the second-best price we've seen for a name brand 46" 120Hz 1080p LED-backlit LCD HDTV this holiday season. (We saw this model for $25 less on Black Friday, but it required rebate hassles.) It features a 1920x1080 (1080p) native resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, LED backlight, USB connectivity, three HDMI inputs, and more. Coupon expires December 2.

viciousspike

quality posts: 2 Private Messages viciousspike
dliidlii wrote:NEW $525
per dealnews
Toshiba 46" 120Hz 1080p LED-Backlit LCD HDTV for $525 + free shipping

This is a Samsung.

scholarlyish

quality posts: 2 Private Messages scholarlyish

We own this TV. Bought it at a local store for around $650 new. I love it. Picture is great - sometimes almost too realistic, especially when watching a CG heavy movie like the Avengers... for the 800th time.

And for me, the casual viewer, I cannot tell the difference in quality between LCD and LED, even when watching them side by side on standard settings. So we saved a couple of hundred dollars and all is well in our household.

Now if only I can make Thor appear in my living room...

chadpyle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chadpyle
thomas998 wrote:Word of warning, these are NOT LED TVs these are the old CCFL TVs that are in the bargin bins of most big box stores, comparable sizes like TVs are easy to find new at the price. Our local target has some in this vien for under $600 and with a better warranty and options for extended as well.

Unless you're obsessed with energy consumption or need a display that's paper-thin, an LED backlight offers very little advantage. Picture quality is generally superior on a CCFL and the extra space allows manufacturers to include decent speakers.

ILGal

This is completely off-topic and I apologize. Is there anyway to find all of my comments? In one comment thread, another Wooter responded to one of my posts and gave me some helpful info and I'd like to find that pair of messages. I tried searching for the product under discussion but I can't remember if it was on regular Woot, Sellout, or Tech.

pinchecat

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pinchecat

there used to be a link in account profile (i don't see it anymore), but mine never worked properly. try this:

http://goo.gl/7QSUs

ILGal wrote:This is completely off-topic and I apologize. Is there anyway to find all of my comments? In one comment thread, another Wooter responded to one of my posts and gave me some helpful info and I'd like to find that pair of messages. I tried searching for the product under discussion but I can't remember if it was on regular Woot, Sellout, or Tech.

jspeabody

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jspeabody

Have tried to buy one ten times. Credit card says they have authorized purchases. Woot says denied. Credit card says purchase confirmed. Credit card company says the company must "be pulling a scam." Why won't they let me buy one?

dliidlii

viciousspike wrote:This is a Samsung.

I know what it is but the point of the post was to show other options to folks looking for this size TV. They can decide what gives them the best bang for their bucks.

jaysin3000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jaysin3000

How much was this for? how do i see it?

ILGal

Worked great - thanks!! :-)

pinchecat wrote:there used to be a link in account profile (i don't see it anymore), but mine never worked properly. try this:

http://goo.gl/7QSUs