WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Gifts For That Outdoorsy Friend

Oh, you went up to Bandera Mountain last weekend? That's great. The huckleberries were out? OK. Next week you're thinking about taking a kayak/fishing tour of the Snake River? Wonderful. Listen: Shut up for a minute and open this arbitrary outdoorsy gift.  

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

So are you an outdoorsy or indoorsy sort during the winter?

I'm just hanging out, really.

shabazz18

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shabazz18

Great deal in the red wing 44. Down 5 bucks and bass pro sells it for 108.

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

Indoorsy, all year round. but, i do have a farm with a pond, so who wants to buy me the longest telescoping net so i can catch my mid-dwelling goldfish and koi to see how they are growing . . . ????

hjs521

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hjs521

Show me a website where the fanny packs sell out first and I'll show you a website with a lot of nerds for customers. (Not that this is some sort of revelation...)

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff
hjs521 wrote:Show me a website where the fanny packs sell out first and I'll show you a website with a lot of nerds for customers. (Not that this is some sort of revelation...)

Hey, i resemble that remark!

MuddyG

quality posts: 9 Private Messages MuddyG
hjs521 wrote:Show me a website where the fanny packs sell out first and I'll show you a website with a lot of nerds for customers. (Not that this is some sort of revelation...)

That is Hilarious!

Filth. Flarn. Filth.

zergterranprotoss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zergterranprotoss

The Kelty Shrike is ~$30 less here than what it is on REI

casenundra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages casenundra
inkycatz wrote:So are you an outdoorsy or indoorsy sort during the winter?

Less bugs in the winter.This is a Summer, pack in the trunk thing, not a pack on the back kind of thing. and not for use in bad weather. Scouts honor.