WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Clean Up in Aisle Woot

Is this a cleaning sale because we're selling stuff that'll help you clean, or is it called a cleaning sale because we're cleaning out our warehouse? That's the fun part! It's a mystery!

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Reviews are always helpful, let's find reviews!

I'm just hanging out, really.

WilfBrim

quality posts: 18 Private Messages WilfBrim
inkycatz wrote:Reviews are always helpful, let's find reviews!

Since you asked:
http://www.amazon.com/Oregon-Scientific-BAR1000-Crystal-Weather/dp/B001ULD7AS/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

This is for the BAR1000, not the BAR1000A. I don't know what the difference is. Most customers seemed to like the unit. This is out of stock just about everywhere (read: has been end-of-lifed) so it's impossible to get a real price comparison right now.

pepse19

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pepse19

Troy Bilt Mower reviews from Amazon. Only two but both 5 star.

http://www.amazon.com/Troy-Bilt-15A-3100711-18-Inch-Reel-Mower/dp/B0084CX9AO

cf

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cf

I would totally buy them mower if I had a house. Hmm. house.woot.com?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
cf wrote:I would totally buy them mower if I had a house. Hmm. house.woot.com?

We call that home.woot.com around these parts.

I'm just hanging out, really.

nmchapma

quality posts: 21 Private Messages nmchapma

Hey Inky, Will you put on of those mowers aside for me? We're trying to buy a new house over the next few months and I could really use one of these. The cash? Come on inky, you know I'm good for it.

gracelit

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gracelit

A Coast Guard flag, huh? That's just about the randomest thing I've seen on Woot that wasn't on deals.woot.com. If you hang it off your boat, will they rescue you first? Hmmmm.....

rickbaron

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rickbaron

Does anyone know anything about Oregon Scientific BAR1000A Diamond Weather Station. Past prices, reviews...

What happened to that extra Holliday left of woot?

rickbaron

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rickbaron

Hello...hello...hel...? Can anyone help me?

chefferz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefferz
rickbaron wrote:Hello...hello...hel...? Can anyone help me?

Oh im sorry.. I was asleep like most people in the US at this hour.. However, your message telepathically woke me up and I cancelled my morning soap opera because you cant wait over an hour!

Pop.woot was only a week long deal. The weather station is obsolete which is why it's not sold anywhere anymore to price compare

takethemeatbridge

quality posts: 10 Private Messages takethemeatbridge

Can we get a model number on the Smoke Detector? The manual lists four different model numbers.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 140 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

takethemeatbridge wrote:Can we get a model number on the Smoke Detector? The manual lists four different model numbers.

Sorry for the late reply:
(per staff)
The model number is MDS300B

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

ORDER CANCELLATION: now within 15 mins, click here for more details...
Need Some Help? Hit us up at support@woot.com
Have Any Questions? Check out Woot FAQ
Wanna Hear What's Going on All Things Woot? Swing by Our Blog

marvelljones

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marvelljones

Ah, reel mowers. Steer clear if you have a yard that's more than 1/4 acre, if you have any trees, you have any strong weeds, and/or you're looking for a mulching mower. If you're willing to clean up your yard thoroughly before you mow and you have fought a successful battle against weeds go ahead. Otherwise you'll get a gas or electric powered mower and this one will sit in the shed.