0%
1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

baconsizzle121

quality posts: 1 Private Messages baconsizzle121

that photo on the tv isn't creepy at all!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Don't mind me. Just waiting for posts.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Gadgetcrazed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gadgetcrazed

Does it have an AUX 3.5" connector for other audio sources?

dubloe7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dubloe7

I just bought what I'm pretty sure is the dockless version of this for ~$120. Is the equivalent of some gift speakers and a usb cable worth $40?

dubloe7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dubloe7
Gadgetcrazed wrote:Does it have an AUX 3.5" connector for other audio sources?

So it would seem.
http://us.aoc.com/monitor_displays/e2343fi
http://i.imgur.com/KmBib.jpg

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
ThunderThighs wrote:

Don't mind me. Just waiting for posts.

Loved George C and loved that movie! How do I steal this .

vademo0o

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vademo0o

Can someone explain what is the purpose of the USB port? Can I plug in my external hard drive and directly run the movies?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 47 Private Messages PocketBrain

Boy George sure hasn't held up well under the years...

schalkrm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages schalkrm
vademo0o wrote:Can someone explain what is the purpose of the USB port? Can I plug in my external hard drive and directly run the movies?

The usb port is for power only I would assume. So like hooking up your mouse or powering small speakers. You won't be able to hook up your hard drive to this and access it on your computer.

jcarlton03

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jcarlton03
dubloe7 wrote:I just bought what I'm pretty sure is the dockless version of this for ~$120. Is the equivalent of some gift speakers and a usb cable worth $40?

On woot?

It's great to be a Florida Gator!

PocketBrain

quality posts: 47 Private Messages PocketBrain
vademo0o wrote:Can someone explain what is the purpose of the USB port? Can I plug in my external hard drive and directly run the movies?

According to this review, it is used to connect your iPhone/iPod to your computer to sync, etc. I like that you can play music/video directly from your iDevice without a PC.

giselementry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages giselementry

Will the 30 pin IF connector from a galaxy 2 tab work with apple 30 connector?

rowanbasic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rowanbasic

Having the USB port built into the monitor eliminates the need for a separate USB hub. If nothing else it's a space saver. In general USB is a standard for connecting peripherals, including external hard drives and flash/thumb/jump drives. If you're connecting an external hard drive or some other storage device your computer should treat it like any other drive. It will get a letter designation (e.g. i:\, p:\, e:\ etc.) and you'll be able to use the files located on that drive. I hope this helps.

townonclayland

quality posts: 1 Private Messages townonclayland

I just bought this monitor for $143.30, and I was wondering whether I should return it and get this AOC monitor or not. I was thinking that the difference would eventually pay for itself, considering this has LED. I see the speakers are much more powerful on this, as well. I also have an 4th gen iPod touch that would work with this, but I don't use it much. The colors and response time appear to be better, too. So, is it really worth the money? I just want it for basic dual-screen usage, if that helps.

jnam22

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jnam22

For what its worth, I picked this up the last time around with the idea being I needed a new monitor, this was a good size, and the IPod dock was pretty cool. The one complaint I have is that I had to stretch the image to fit the screen. I'll play with it more but that's what i had to do initially to prevent a black boarder.

I'm not super computer savy, so unsure if this has anything to do with my video card.

Great monitor, good for the games I play (league of legends).

lulzzles

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lulzzles

So... can I connect my xbox to this? :/