WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Cases Under $15

Why would you spend a bunch of money on a case? You'd just be stressed out about damaging your fancy case, and would need to get a case to protect THAT case, in an endless spiral of encasemanship. So grab a cheap-o case and stop worrying. Yeesh.

Quality Posts

• (3:30 PM, 11/26/2012) wootshoop points out the bright green case isn't so bright.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Lots of great cases, aka last minute gifts for gadget lovers. Which do you recommend?

I'm just hanging out, really.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

BUILT NY Medium Laptop Case 15" E-LT15-OLV
$15.00

Woot this isn't under 15. Either change the price or rename sale to Cases $15 or Less.

I'm also offended you guys charged me for all the woot branded items. 381 woots, you think you'd just send them all to me and charge my credit card and throw in a couple free.

wootshoop

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootshoop

Just received the BUILT NY Medium Laptop Case I purchased from the last woot off. It is a little darker than I was expecting, not the brighter green I was hoping for, but it is sturdy and well "BUILT". My only concern is with how the holes that the strap clips to will hold up under weight.
I would never have paid the $99.99 list price, but it is worth the $10 woot-off price.
Hope this helps someone.=)

jollyrajr

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jollyrajr

Would the ipod touch case (4th generation) fit a previous generation ipod touch (2nd generation)? I know the spot for the camera wouldn't be used, but physical dimension wise would it fit?

traquy

quality posts: 51 Private Messages traquy

I really really want one of those comfy cases but my husband is going to have a litter of kittens if he sees one more charge on our credit card.

thailar

quality posts: 3 Private Messages thailar
jollyrajr wrote:Would the ipod touch case (4th generation) fit a previous generation ipod touch (2nd generation)? I know the spot for the camera wouldn't be used, but physical dimension wise would it fit?

Nope sorry, the iPod 4th gen is quite a bit thinner, and it would not wrap around the 2nd gen.

blackcentury

quality posts: 2 Private Messages blackcentury

I bought one of these stiff-back camera cases recently here on Woot, and it's great for keeping a point and shoot in a bag. Easy access to slip the camera out (if you keep the flap pulled back as pictured), and doesn't get dinged up. Well worth $3 if you're getting something else to make shipping worth it.

Jeaneen523

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jeaneen523

I bought the 3 pack of itouch cases during the last woot off. Any dirt at all is visible on the yellow case. The black and white case is fabric covered and it began lifting off the case after a few days of wear.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Jeaneen523 wrote:I bought the 3 pack of itouch cases during the last woot off. Any dirt at all is visible on the yellow case. The black and white case is fabric covered and it began lifting off the case after a few days of wear.

Sorry for the problems with the cases. They have a one-year warranty with Speck. Have you tried contacting them?

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cymax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cymax

How fast does this stuff usually ship?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

cymax wrote:How fast does this stuff usually ship?

Like all the sites' sales (except for Wine) every shipment can take up to 5 business days to ship (unless you click an alternative shipping method).

You can also find other helpful answers in our Woot Frequently Asked Questions page.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

cymax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cymax
ROGETRAY wrote:Like all the sites' sales (except for Wine) every shipment can take up to 5 business days to ship (unless you click an alternative shipping method).

You can also find other helpful answers in our Woot Frequently Asked Questions page.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Thanks!

hw21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hw21

I received three of the 13" macbook cases end of last week. I'm really upset that woot just had them listed as 13" white macbook as I figured my 2007 macbook is white and has a 13" screen great this will fit mine, my gfs and my brothers so two christmas presents and one for me great. WELL i'm upset to find when I receive them in the mail that they state on them 2009 october only that these fit. I feel very deceived by woot, I now have three speck cases I have nothing I can do with or know anyone to gift them too aqua,clear, red. I really wish woot would have included a better product description as I was easily misled by this and wasted hard earned money.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

hw21 wrote:I received three of the 13" macbook cases end of last week. I'm really upset that woot just had them listed as 13" white macbook as I figured my 2007 macbook is white and has a 13" screen great this will fit mine, my gfs and my brothers so two christmas presents and one for me great. WELL i'm upset to find when I receive them in the mail that they state on them 2009 october only that these fit. I feel very deceived by woot, I now have three speck cases I have nothing I can do with or know anyone to gift them too aqua,clear, red. I really wish woot would have included a better product description as I was easily misled by this and wasted hard earned money.

i'm sorry. that stinks. you can write to Support@Woot.com & maybe they'll arrange something. As noted in our FAQ, we don't usually take returns for this sort of thing, but do give it a try.

in the future, feel free to ask about compatibility or specifications here in the forums so happy proles like myself can hunt down answers for you. that way, if it's not specified in the write-up (which i'm sure is frustrating), we can help ensure something like this doesn't happen again.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.