Poll: I am attracted to…
  • 2.5% - Men and I am a man 41
  • 48.6% - Women and I am a man 798
  • 21.1% - Men and I am a woman 347
  • 2.3% - Women and I am a woman 38
  • 15.1% - Attractive people 247
  • 10.4% - Former presidents and I am a troll. 170
1641 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

rprebel

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rprebel

I am a man and I am attracted to women. That said, Anderson Cooper is a very handsome gentleman. And NPH.

chretist

quality posts: 3 Private Messages chretist

*sigh* I just wish I could clone myself. ;)

Agentbolt

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Agentbolt

The day there's twice as many lesbians as there are gay dudes on Woot... Yeah right.

uncleelroy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages uncleelroy
Agentbolt wrote:The day there's twice as many lesbians as there are gay dudes on Woot... Yeah right.

You had me at "gay dudes"-- you call us DUDES!! I MUST DATE YOU IMMEDIATELY!!! GIVE US A KISS!!

jldunwald

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jldunwald

Well, looks like the straight ladies have some good odds here on Woot! Okay ladies, I'm ready to start receiving your offers. Make 'em good! :-D

amybrla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amybrla

Damn - no choice for me. I like BOTH the men and the women!

beaglebrains

quality posts: 4 Private Messages beaglebrains

Woot is a very friendly community. Really love that. That said, as a straight male I'm glad I'm already married, bc as much time as I spend here, I just know I'd be hoping to meet a nice, nerdy woot girl to marry, and the M/F ratio ain't that promising!

gwbaker

quality posts: 6 Private Messages gwbaker

What about hermaphrodites? No choice for them either...

I am SOOO glad I am not a hermaphrodite, I would never leave the house and likely be very antisocial.

ConDing Dong!ius Say: Man who stand on toilet, high on pot.

kutiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kutiel

There's no one for both. I guess I'll pick boys since I married a boy.

rebiccola

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rebiccola

Couldn't you pick "Attractive people" if you like both men and women? That's how I read it.

kennanator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kennanator
rprebel wrote:I am a man and I am attracted to women. That said, Anderson Cooper is a very handsome gentleman. And NPH.

Someday NPH will play the Silver Fox on a "real life drama."

I like how Cooper loses it once or twice a year and has a 10 minute long gigglefest on the air.

blzben

quality posts: 4 Private Messages blzben

What about "Livestock"? Um, Just asking... for a friend.

thumperchick

quality posts: 210 Private Messages thumperchick
amybrla wrote:Damn - no choice for me. I like BOTH the men and the women!

I believe you were supposed to pick the "attractive people" option... As in anyone sexy is up your alley.

epicsatyr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages epicsatyr

what option would a hookers left hand be? also can I be wearing a wedding dress?

khentyimentiu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages khentyimentiu

I'm realizing that this forum may be a dark place for a Man to announce that he likes Women who like "attractive people".