WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

I'll Decorate My Home For Christmas...

It's hard to look at yourself. It's hard to look at your living conditions - what a dump. What kind of person lets their life disintigrate like this? It's November already? Well, maybe you'll get your life together for that. Buy some quilts or something. Yes, that'll do it...

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Do you have a guest room in your place?

I'm just hanging out, really.

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
inkycatz wrote:Do you have a guest room in your place?

I would think they do or want to replace the quilts in childrens rooms. My kids are grown but come back often, I still get new sheets, quilts and plan on repainting, ripping up the carpet and redoing the hardwoods throughout the bedrooms and large carpets. So she might be re-decorating

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

vosmond

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vosmond

Hmm. I'd really like to buy one of the Jaipur rugs, but in doing my research, it appears the Nantes and the Alsace names have been transposed. I'm worried that I'll buy one and end up with the other...

bmoxley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmoxley

I purchased two 18" topiaries for $25 each. They arrived today and I am SO disappointed! They are so much smaller than I expected! Yes, I guess they are 18" but they look SO much larger online. Perhaps I was unreasonable, but I expected the greenery to actually be 18." I was worried about these being too large and they are way too small for my needs.
Additionally, they were packed in a tight cone. The top on one is bent over.
The only instruction is to keep them inside and to mist monthly. I wonder if the cone will loosen. They aren't pretty at all. They are just small plants mashed into cone shapes and only the underside of leaves is visible.
I am so disappointed.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

vosmond wrote:Hmm. I'd really like to buy one of the Jaipur rugs, but in doing my research, it appears the Nantes and the Alsace names have been transposed. I'm worried that I'll buy one and end up with the other...

Eeep, good catch. Sorry we didn't see your comment earlier. I'll send it on to the proper authorities for fixing though.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ramkum

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ramkum
ThunderThighs wrote:Eeep, good catch. Sorry we didn't see your comment earlier. I'll send it on to the proper authorities for fixing though.

Having ordered the Nantes, I really do hope I receive the Alsace. It would be a bummer to haul a 65lb package up to my apartment and then find that it was the wrong one, not to mention I was really looking forward to the pictured rug (which is actually an Alsace).