WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Why don’t you love me?
  • 18.8% - I’m in love with someone else. 344
  • 15.4% - We’re better as friends. 282
  • 4.9% - How could anyone love you? 90
  • 34.2% - It’s not you, it’s the overall combination of annoying physical and social defects you have that leads me to feel grossly unattracted to you. 625
  • 26.6% - Fine, I’ll love you. Just this once. 487
1828 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

chretist

quality posts: 3 Private Messages chretist

I like to see it more like a love-hate type of thing.

stella54

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stella54

I did while you were alive but now you just want me for my brain.

goddess8681

quality posts: 1 Private Messages goddess8681

It's not me, it's you.

eggrob

quality posts: 7 Private Messages eggrob

Because I've fallen prey to your artificially persuasive pitches for my scant hard-earned cash too often.

All I have to show for this relationship is a basement full of useless and obsolete merchandise.

You've hurt me, you've hurt the planet by wastefully gobbling up precious resources for human vanity and...wait! It's a woot-off!

stoutybear1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stoutybear1

What about for the devoted. Those who just do love you. Not just for the deals or the service or the cheap delivery, and modern products, I always seem to need, but for the flawless overall production that is WOOT!

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch

Maybe I would if I knew who the heck you are and why you ask so many questions of a stranger.