WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Bake It 'Til You Make It

If there's one thing we here at Sellout.Woot can agree on, it's this: Life is a curse. So yes, eating nothing but baked goods for the next several years might cut your life expectancy in half, but why see that as a problem? See it instead as a delicious, doughy, frosted blessing! 

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

I'm a sucker for baking over the holidays. Who's got a favorite muffin recipe to lure me into adding that muffin set to my collection? (I also don't mind cake recipes, because really, muffins are just tiny cakes and all...)

I'm just hanging out, really.

thericochet

quality posts: 24 Private Messages thericochet

There's a stainless steel pizza pan on Amazon for $9.19 w/ 9 reviews, all w/ 5 stars. It'd be cheaper if you have Prime and no $5 woot coupon to use (or want to save it).

http://www.amazon.com/Norpro-13-1-2-Inch-Pizza-Pan/dp/B000SSVP5S

Also that one's 13 1/2 inches if that makes a difference.

mtgmailing

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mtgmailing

I bought the 9x11 with lid and it is a good pan, but the way it gets shipped out is with the heavy metal pan inside of the lid with almost no packaging. It arrived with the lid cracked and chipped, I contacted woot and they sent another one which was nice, but it showed up cracked even worse than the first one. I let them know about the problems the second time and never heard back so maybe they looked into the shipping issue, but maybe not.

elangomatt

quality posts: 11 Private Messages elangomatt
mtgmailing wrote:I bought the 9x11 with lid and it is a good pan, but the way it gets shipped out is with the heavy metal pan inside of the lid with almost no packaging. It arrived with the lid cracked and chipped, I contacted woot and they sent another one which was nice, but it showed up cracked even worse than the first one. I let them know about the problems the second time and never heard back so maybe they looked into the shipping issue, but maybe not.

I had the same experience as well (2 pans shipped and 2 cracked lids (1st was worse than the second though)) and I cut my losses and got a refund instead of trying a 3rd one. It's a shame too since I kindof liked the design of the lid too.

The 9" square pan in this sale is really nice though! I haven't actually baked in one but it is nice and heavy and well made. I just wish the 9" round pans had made another appearance, I missed them last time.