WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Cleanin' out the Closets!

Ever been to one of those buffets that are just a random assortment of mismatched food items? Like, it's fried chicken, mongolian beef, scrambled eggs, sushi, mashed potatoes, and mini tacos? This is kind of like our version of that buffet, only it's not all-you-can-eat.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

This stuff is pretty strange. What's the strangest thing hiding in your closet?

I'm just hanging out, really.

bookofjoshua

quality posts: 12 Private Messages bookofjoshua

"tanley" is this one of those brands they have at the dollar store?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bookofjoshua wrote:"tanley" is this one of those brands they have at the dollar store?

??

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

canis39

quality posts: 1 Private Messages canis39

Weird, the main page says "tanley" but the specs say "Stanley".

Also, is it really called the "Oudoorsman"? Can it be used idoors or only oudoors?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

canis39 wrote:Weird, the main page says "tanley" but the specs say "Stanley".

Also, is it really called the "Oudoorsman"? Can it be used idoors or only oudoors?

AHA! Found it. Sent it in for fixing.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

wingedsurfgirl

quality posts: 25 Private Messages wingedsurfgirl

I bought the weeder off here. It's awesome! Seriously... Get it and you won't need one of those stress balls. It's fun, the weeds come right up, and it actually does a bit of tilling too. That said, I tried it on a weed in my lawn... It over tilled. Best for isolated weeds. I tried it on the toughest weeds we have, and the roots came out with ease.

Woot however, it's a miracle it didn't impale against one of the delivery employees... The sharp blades work so well that they had punctured right through the box. It arrived with sharp claws sticking out of one end of the box. Wouldn't want to be a rushed UPS employee that day. :/