WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Big Savings for Little Ones

Nobody puts baby in a corner. Or, well, nobody WANTS to put baby in a corner. But if you absolutely HAVE to put baby in a corner, make sure it's nicely decorated, fun, and comfortable with some of this cheap baby stuff.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Reviews are always welcome as we scoot this gear out the door... (Are you stocking up?)

I'm just hanging out, really.

lstaff

quality posts: 202 Private Messages lstaff

My latest baby changing hint: Buy those bodysuits with the flappy part at the neck, and, instead of taking off the bodysuit over the head, slip it over the shoulders and take it off from the feet!!!!

Much easier than struggling with a heavy head that the baby can't even hold up yet!!

And the three pack is a great price!

iluvmyritz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages iluvmyritz

I am a certified car seat technician in GA and do not advise anyone using the pad and harness strap covers sold here. These are called "after market add-ons" and are not crash tested with your baby's car seat. So, unless the item is sold with the car seat, it is not recommended adding it.

ssand23

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23
iluvmyritz wrote:I am a certified car seat technician in GA and do not advise anyone using the pad and harness strap covers sold here. These are called "after market add-ons" and are not crash tested with your baby's car seat. So, unless the item is sold with the car seat, it is not recommended adding it.

I agree. Anything that goes between your baby & their car seat is not safe & compromises the safety of the car seat in an accident. The only exception, as the poster above mentioned, is if the item is sold by the company that makes the car seat to be used with the car seat. But after market items like this or things like a Bundle Me are not safe. I'm surprised to continually see Woot selling unsafe items like this.