WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Deals $15 and Under

Why's there always a catch with you people? We said "Here's the Deal" because here is where the deal is. That's it. Deals. Of stuff under $15. That's all!

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Actually, I used my fry pan this weekend. Still love that thing. How about those glasses? Any reviews?

I'm just hanging out, really.

tkrueger15

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tkrueger15

Wheres the digital thermometer that is in the top picture??

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tkrueger15 wrote:Wheres the digital thermometer that is in the top picture??

I just checked and it looks like a couple items got pulled from the sale at the last minute. Sorry about that.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

The tea lights make great gifts to have around. Oh, so-n-so is getting married? Tea lights. So-n-so is getting divorced? Tealights. Christmas? Tea lights all around.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
johnt007871 wrote:The tea lights make great gifts to have around. Oh, so-n-so is getting married? Tea lights. So-n-so is getting divorced? Tealights. Christmas? Tea lights all around.

Tea lights are the all occasion lighting solution.

I'm just hanging out, really.

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

Why are you supporting the SS? ;)

that was fun while it lasted!

bookofjoshua

quality posts: 12 Private Messages bookofjoshua

Tbox... hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahha

no really, it's great to see people put ideas in action....hehehehe

dvlman00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dvlman00

This headlamp sure came in handy during the recent apocolypse.

Thanks woot! for selling me something useful for once.

scott479

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scott479

Do you have to unscrew the lid to drink from the Stanley bottle-or is it like a regular cycling bottle with a "pull it up with your teeth valve"?

Thank you,
Scott

scott479

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scott479

Found my answer: http://www.sunnysports.com/Prod/STNNSB24.html#ReviewInfoTab

They said "For some reason I thought that you could drink from the lid but you have to unscrew the lid if you want to take a drink. After you open it, the opening is wide so not spilling water on yourself while drinking is kind of tricky."

theconezy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theconezy
scott479 wrote:Do you have to unscrew the lid to drink from the Stanley bottle-or is it like a regular cycling bottle with a "pull it up with your teeth valve"?

You have to unscrew it. I would not use it on bike or when working out. It has big mouth easy to spill if you are moving and trying to drink.

ariellem

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ariellem

I bought both the purple headlamps and the tealights in previous Woot offers.

Purple headlamp: very bright; easy to use. Bad: light part falls out of center VERY easily - at hardly a touch :-< Rubber-banded it in place because it's otherwise awesome. It should have a better latching system.

Tealights: description made them sound pretty nice. Bought three sets of them to give as gifts; they arrived in a Wal-Mart box! :-< Well, I don't shop at Wal-Mart more than once every year or two or three, but I can't imagine Wal-Mart tealights actually cost $60 a set, so I was VERY disappointed. They looked nice enough but I felt ripped off. After waffling for a few weeks about whether or not to give them to the intended recipients, I ended up donating them (still new) to a local charity shop.

tons o' screaming monkeys (yay!)
almost no Box of Cobwebs in the past few years (boo :-< )

skrutinizr

quality posts: 8 Private Messages skrutinizr

IRIX headlamp? Cool, I used IRIX on my SGI but I don't remember my password... can I still use this?

maineman99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maineman99

Tbox - Glad to see it's new, and not a refurb.