WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Deals $15 and Under

Why's there always a catch with you people? We said "Here's the Deal" because here is where the deal is. That's it. Deals. Of stuff under $15. That's all!

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Actually, I used my fry pan this weekend. Still love that thing. How about those glasses? Any reviews?

I'm just hanging out, really.

tkrueger15

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tkrueger15

Wheres the digital thermometer that is in the top picture??

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tkrueger15 wrote:Wheres the digital thermometer that is in the top picture??

I just checked and it looks like a couple items got pulled from the sale at the last minute. Sorry about that.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

The tea lights make great gifts to have around. Oh, so-n-so is getting married? Tea lights. So-n-so is getting divorced? Tealights. Christmas? Tea lights all around.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
johnt007871 wrote:The tea lights make great gifts to have around. Oh, so-n-so is getting married? Tea lights. So-n-so is getting divorced? Tealights. Christmas? Tea lights all around.

Tea lights are the all occasion lighting solution.

I'm just hanging out, really.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Why are you supporting the SS? ;)

that was fun while it lasted!

bookofjoshua

quality posts: 12 Private Messages bookofjoshua

Tbox... hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahha

no really, it's great to see people put ideas in action....hehehehe

dvlman00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dvlman00

This headlamp sure came in handy during the recent apocolypse.

Thanks woot! for selling me something useful for once.

scott479

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scott479

Do you have to unscrew the lid to drink from the Stanley bottle-or is it like a regular cycling bottle with a "pull it up with your teeth valve"?

Thank you,
Scott

scott479

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scott479

Found my answer: http://www.sunnysports.com/Prod/STNNSB24.html#ReviewInfoTab

They said "For some reason I thought that you could drink from the lid but you have to unscrew the lid if you want to take a drink. After you open it, the opening is wide so not spilling water on yourself while drinking is kind of tricky."

theconezy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theconezy
scott479 wrote:Do you have to unscrew the lid to drink from the Stanley bottle-or is it like a regular cycling bottle with a "pull it up with your teeth valve"?

You have to unscrew it. I would not use it on bike or when working out. It has big mouth easy to spill if you are moving and trying to drink.

ariellem

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ariellem

I bought both the purple headlamps and the tealights in previous Woot offers.

Purple headlamp: very bright; easy to use. Bad: light part falls out of center VERY easily - at hardly a touch :-< Rubber-banded it in place because it's otherwise awesome. It should have a better latching system.

Tealights: description made them sound pretty nice. Bought three sets of them to give as gifts; they arrived in a Wal-Mart box! :-< Well, I don't shop at Wal-Mart more than once every year or two or three, but I can't imagine Wal-Mart tealights actually cost $60 a set, so I was VERY disappointed. They looked nice enough but I felt ripped off. After waffling for a few weeks about whether or not to give them to the intended recipients, I ended up donating them (still new) to a local charity shop.

tons o' screaming monkeys (yay!)
almost no Box of Cobwebs in the past few years (boo :-< )

skrutinizr

quality posts: 8 Private Messages skrutinizr

IRIX headlamp? Cool, I used IRIX on my SGI but I don't remember my password... can I still use this?

maineman99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maineman99

Tbox - Glad to see it's new, and not a refurb.