I've had mine since the fire sale, so here's my 2 cents:
1. WebOS works pretty well, and is very intuitive. But there are very few apps, and the web browser is molasses slow and is missing most basic features you would expect.
2. Android on here works superbly. It's incredibly fast, stable, and mature. If you're even moderately tech-capable (which I feel most on woot are), you'll follow a youtube video and be done in 30 minutes.
3. The screen is great, the sound is great, and it feels nice in your hands. Perfect for videos, comics, books, you name it. It's not as thin or light as the newer tablets, but of course, it doesn't cost the same either.
4. There is an issue with the plastic near the speaker grilles cracking. It seems to just be cosmetic though, has no impact on the functionality.
5. The two main HP accessories (the flip-cover case and the touchstone dock) are wonderful, and are must-have for every Touchpad owner.