WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Great buys on Tools

You need tools! Everyone needs tools! So get yourself some tools already!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I'm sure you have something to say on the type of battery these have. Let's hear it.

Customer Service: Use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

I would like the 3 screws and the block of wood please. Which set are those in?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
johnt007871 wrote:I would like the 3 screws and the block of wood please. Which set are those in?

I'd bet you get them cheaper at the local hardware store. That way they'll go with any/all sets!

I'm just hanging out, really.

rustybender

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rustybender

I have mixed feelings on Hitachi power tools. I went through 2 of their jigsaws while remodeling my bathroom. First one worked fine one minute, then just went completely dead. The replacement stripped something out internally after cutting some fairly thin (1/8") paneling. They were awesome while they worked. When the first one died there was no question I was going to get the exact same model as a replacement. I was actually saddened when the 2nd one died. I had the perfect jigsaw, but it was disposable. As much as I loved it, I wasn't going to give it a 3rd chance.

shabazz18

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shabazz18

...and the Makita still sucks. Batteries, really old, bla bla bla.

The Hitachis are decent enough quality for the price I suppose.

shabazz18

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shabazz18

Mother of god, I just realized that for 50 bucks less, you get the same tools in the superior Hitachi set that come with the 1994 Mikata!!

calvinubrennan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calvinubrennan

So the right angle driver comes with no battery and no charger.
No thanks.

Nileo2005

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Nileo2005

Home Depot often sells a Rigid drill/impract driver set combo pack with 2 batteries and charger at 18V for $100. This isn't impressive at all.