WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Great buys on Tools

You need tools! Everyone needs tools! So get yourself some tools already!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I'm sure you have something to say on the type of battery these have. Let's hear it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

I would like the 3 screws and the block of wood please. Which set are those in?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
johnt007871 wrote:I would like the 3 screws and the block of wood please. Which set are those in?

I'd bet you get them cheaper at the local hardware store. That way they'll go with any/all sets!

I'm just hanging out, really.

rustybender

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rustybender

I have mixed feelings on Hitachi power tools. I went through 2 of their jigsaws while remodeling my bathroom. First one worked fine one minute, then just went completely dead. The replacement stripped something out internally after cutting some fairly thin (1/8") paneling. They were awesome while they worked. When the first one died there was no question I was going to get the exact same model as a replacement. I was actually saddened when the 2nd one died. I had the perfect jigsaw, but it was disposable. As much as I loved it, I wasn't going to give it a 3rd chance.

shabazz18

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shabazz18

...and the Makita still sucks. Batteries, really old, bla bla bla.

The Hitachis are decent enough quality for the price I suppose.

shabazz18

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shabazz18

Mother of god, I just realized that for 50 bucks less, you get the same tools in the superior Hitachi set that come with the 1994 Mikata!!

calvinubrennan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calvinubrennan

So the right angle driver comes with no battery and no charger.
No thanks.

Nileo2005

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Nileo2005

Home Depot often sells a Rigid drill/impract driver set combo pack with 2 batteries and charger at 18V for $100. This isn't impressive at all.