WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Bedding The Bed

Remember when you were a kid and you promised yourself that, once you were an adult, you'd buy bedding ALL OF THE TIME? Well, now you're grown up and it's time to live out your wildest childhood fantasies. Don't hold back -- the more bedding the better. 

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Spare bedding for all those holiday guests you're sure to see crashing upon your home.

Tell us about this bedding! Help us decide what is the most comfortable ... or most likely to have them politely scrambling for a hotel to stay at on night two. ;)

I'm just hanging out, really.

pmaahs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pmaahs

I want split king and I want it now!

burns72

quality posts: 9 Private Messages burns72

OK, in the Hallmart set.. What are "Euros"? I know there are europeans. I know there is a currency. But what does it have to do with bedding?

I assume it is a useless pillow that you are not allowed to use as a pillow.

kashmirton

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kashmirton
burns72 wrote:OK, in the Hallmart set.. What are "Euros"? I know there are europeans. I know there is a currency. But what does it have to do with bedding?

I assume it is a useless pillow that you are not allowed to use as a pillow.

the little square pillows

kashmirton

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kashmirton

never cali-king sheets

travisdavidson0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages travisdavidson0

Woot the bed.

gina3graces

quality posts: 44 Private Messages gina3graces

Swoon, this is such a pretty set! Cabbage roses? Sigh! The price is great.

I don't know why, but seeing this set makes me want to open all the windows and get out the ironing board and starch and iron beautiful beautiful frilly things while knocking back a fifth of Chivas.

In heels.

InFrom

quality posts: 32 Private Messages InFrom
gina3graces wrote:Swoon, this is such a pretty set! Cabbage roses? Sigh! The price is great.

I don't know why, but seeing this set makes me want to open all the windows and get out the ironing board and starch and iron beautiful beautiful frilly things while knocking back a fifth of Chivas.

In heels.

Mom? Is that you?

inkycatz

gina3graces wrote:Swoon, this is such a pretty set! Cabbage roses? Sigh! The price is great.

In heels.

Pearls as well?

gina3graces

quality posts: 44 Private Messages gina3graces
inkycatz wrote:Pearls as well?

one hand at the clutch

mfaithdrew1331

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mfaithdrew1331

Hate to tattle on Woot, BUT: you can get king sheets on sale all the time on GEARXS.com!!!!

mfaithdrew1331

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mfaithdrew1331

OK Woot, I answered someone's question but: where on earth could we get the rest of that set shown in the picture? Let's face it, without the whole thing, it will never look as good as that pic!

inkycatz

mfaithdrew1331 wrote:Hate to tattle on Woot, BUT: you can get king sheets on sale all the time on GEARXS.com!!!!

These sheets, though?

haveabigjohnson

quality posts: 10 Private Messages haveabigjohnson

Woot! Could you please start putting hot models inside the bed sheet pics? It needs to be appropriate and tasteful though, and match the decor. I was thinking senior citizen for this one.

skou

quality posts: 20 Private Messages skou

Funny, absolutely NOTHING for my DOUBLE bed.

Oh well, Armaxon (amazon) might have something.

steve

thespiansmc

quality posts: 24 Private Messages thespiansmc
skou wrote:Funny, absolutely NOTHING for my DOUBLE bed.

Oh well, Armaxon (amazon) might have something.

steve

well, 'full' is a double. So Amberly, Kaitlyn, Clara, Hampton, Wavy Spice and the Wedding Ring are....all going to fit it. They're quilt sets, not sheet sets, but they are the size for you.

Now, they are also way too damn girly, even for me, and I'm a girl. I am looking to replace my old set because I just moved into a new place, and the bedroom has dark red walls. And my sheets and quilt are black and hot pink. the black can stay but the pink is a Bad Idea. I was hoping to find something here, but man, these things are twee.

fateforgotten

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fateforgotten

Why are all of these selections so effeminate? I wish there were more solid colors in queen size or at least something not consisting of flowers...

I really like the Aqua/Kiwi set. Too bad it doesn't come in Queen...

Edit: Just saw the comment above...I'm not a girl, just gay. But I'm not THAT gay...

fluffyreeves

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fluffyreeves

Just got the microcotton duvet from this woot. LOVES IT!! It fits my king down comforter, and feels awesome. Lux living!!