WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Deals $10 and under

Stuff for just $10?! How is there stuff that cheap?! I mean, jeez! 10 bucks is how much I pay for a cup of drip coffee in the morning! Although, to be fair, I usually order a side of four more coffees.

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

True confession time - which item's going in that inevitable office gift exchange?

I'm just hanging out, really.

criticalmaas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages criticalmaas

so sad to miss the spice tulips - hope we see more of them!! cuuute!

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22

Used a vibe pack when I bike for several years. It has held up great. Great way to carry some extra nutrition, money, etc. And comfortable.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

mreynolds179

quality posts: 6 Private Messages mreynolds179

Is a "lumbar" pack the new fanny pack?

techstorm

quality posts: 3 Private Messages techstorm

I wouldn't mind the Cast Iron Cornstick Pan but WalMart has them for $10.97 so after shipping it's not really a deal. Unless you just hate going to WalMart and who could blame you?

Skanning

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Skanning
inkycatz wrote:True confession time - which item's going in that inevitable office gift exchange?

If there's someone in the office that 1) has kids and 2) that you hate, by all means get them the FLOAM. Note the cautions. There's a reason why this stuff is still available. muhahahahaha

skou

quality posts: 21 Private Messages skou

OK, Woot! has my cast iron cornbread molds as "awaiting shipping."

I have them in my hands!

Woot! some of us live in bad areas. Knowing WHEN a product ships, is CRITICAL to not
getting it stolen!

Can SOMEONE address this, please? This isn't the first time I've made this request, and Woot! has replaced or refunded more than one purchase to me, because it was not delivered (or stolen.)

steve

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
skou wrote:OK, Woot! has my cast iron cornbread molds as "awaiting shipping."

I have them in my hands!

Woot! some of us live in bad areas. Knowing WHEN a product ships, is CRITICAL to not
getting it stolen!

Can SOMEONE address this, please? This isn't the first time I've made this request, and Woot! has replaced or refunded more than one purchase to me, because it was not delivered (or stolen.)

steve

We've passed on your feedback, and apologize for the additional distress over shipping this has caused. Perhaps you can work with your local carrier or arrange to have them delivered somewhere safer? Please know that we take these concerns seriously, though.

I'm just hanging out, really.

cf

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cf

I don't suppose anyone has the meat mallet? I was wondering if it is heavy and about how large it is. This is one item that you want to have be a little heavy to help with the flattening process.

skou

inkycatz wrote:We've passed on your feedback, and apologize for the additional distress over shipping this has caused. Perhaps you can work with your local carrier or arrange to have them delivered somewhere safer? Please know that we take these concerns seriously, though.

UPS, (the guys who delivered this today) charge another $5, just to deliver my items to the UPS store across the street. I had NO IDEA UPS was delivering this, until I saw the "brown truck."

USPS, the delivery service for Smartpost, will deliver to work, IF I KNOW WHEN IT'S COMING!! Kevin, my mailman, also delivers where I work, and he has NO problem doing so, if I can alert him.

Without tracking info, can't do a thing.

Why do you think I've continually harped on good tracking?

Oh, how does one find their Private Messages?

steve

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1077 Private Messages whatsamattaU
skou wrote:UPS, (the guys who delivered this today) charge another $5, just to deliver my items to the UPS store across the street. I had NO IDEA UPS was delivering this, until I saw the "brown truck."

USPS, the delivery service for Smartpost, will deliver to work, IF I KNOW WHEN IT'S COMING!! Kevin, my mailman, also delivers where I work, and he has NO problem doing so, if I can alert him.

Without tracking info, can't do a thing.

Why do you think I've continually harped on good tracking?

Oh, how does one find their Private Messages?

steve

Steve, on the comments page, see that envelope with a number on it just to the left of the "GOOGLE CUSTOM SEARCH" box near the top right of the page? Click that, and you can read your private messages, reply, etc.

DanielJorisch

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DanielJorisch
cf wrote:I don't suppose anyone has the meat mallet? I was wondering if it is heavy and about how large it is. This is one item that you want to have be a little heavy to help with the flattening process.

I have the mallet - from woot. It's 475 grams. I find it very light and solid.

DanielJorisch

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DanielJorisch
polarbear22 wrote:Used a vibe pack when I bike for several years. It has held up great. Great way to carry some extra nutrition, money, etc. And comfortable.

I agree. I got one for biking; going to and from car with wallet, phone, keys.

Got a red one last time to keep all dog walking items: poop bags, treats, flashlight, money, etc.

Really great item and super useful to have around. Just bought 2 more.

skou

whatsamattaU wrote:Steve, on the comments page, see that envelope with a number on it just to the left of the "GOOGLE CUSTOM SEARCH" box near the top right of the page? Click that, and you can read your private messages, reply, etc.

THANKS, Muchly!

steve

melissakitty14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melissakitty14
cf wrote:I don't suppose anyone has the meat mallet? I was wondering if it is heavy and about how large it is. This is one item that you want to have be a little heavy to help with the flattening process.

its massive ! i love it !