4%
6%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

elbob1023

quality posts: 11 Private Messages elbob1023

When I left home to go to college 14 years ago, my mom sent me with a very similar bedding set - in fact, it might be the same exact one, as the colors were hunter and ivory. Let me just say that the sheets served me very well over the years, and the comforter still comes out every winter to keep me warm while watching tv. Great stuff.

hvac1000

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hvac1000

200 Thread Count is a bit like sand paper is it not?

saramwrap

quality posts: 15 Private Messages saramwrap

This is a great back-to-school deal... about a month too late. :\

lorivannelli

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lorivannelli

I'm long past college, don't really have a desire to return to dorm life, and am still tempted to buy this set. I just love things that all come together and match.

catherinemcclarey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages catherinemcclarey
hvac1000 wrote:200 Thread Count is a bit like sand paper is it not?

Maybe cheap percale or high-end muslin? I tend to buy the cheap house-brand percale sheets for our home, and they're OK. If they're muslin, though, that would be a bit scratchy.
This set sounds a lot like one of the package deals from Dormco, maybe. (I'd say Residence Hall Linens, but the shower tote & mesh laundry bag are different from the RHL versions.) Hope this deal gets rerun once my youngest starts getting acceptance letters from the colleges she's applying to!

MasterYogurt

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MasterYogurt

Yeah, they all match...

I got this same sheet/etc set when I went to college six years ago. Really they're terribly thin and uncomfortable; the comforter isn't awful. I was using the towels until a friend asked me why my towel was so scratchy. They're ok for dorm life but inadequate for real adult life.

y3lh5a

quality posts: 9 Private Messages y3lh5a

Although I'm not in a dorm, I'm still in college. My twin bed doesn't have any matching sheets and I don't even have a comforter right now, just a couple of blankets. And the sheets I'm currently using are 144 count.

So, this will be a step up. Plus, I need some hand towels for around the house.

38 woots and counting over 7+ years.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

y3lh5a wrote:Although I'm not in a dorm, I'm still in college. My twin bed doesn't have any matching sheets and I don't even have a comforter right now, just a couple of blankets. And the sheets I'm currently using are 144 count.

So, this will be a step up. Plus, I need some hand towels for around the house.

Sounds like a deal made for you. What color did you choose? I like the Aqua/Kiwi.

Would have looked into it for my college son except his sheets were still in good shape and he insisted on a Mario Kart comforter. He's 22. Sigh.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

y3lh5a

quality posts: 9 Private Messages y3lh5a
ThunderThighs wrote:Sounds like a deal made for you. What color did you choose? I like the Aqua/Kiwi.

Would have looked into it for my college son except his sheets were still in good shape and he insisted on a Mario Kart comforter. He's 22. Sigh.

I'm a 25 year old girl and I probably wouldn't turn down a Mario Kart comforter....

It was a close tie between the Aqua/Kiwi and the Navy/Gray... I ended up going with the Navy/Gray so it wouldn't clash as badly with existing decor in my room.

38 woots and counting over 7+ years.