WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Remington Packs & Gun Accessories

Ever since deer evolved opposable hooves, we've had to take this hunting thing to the next level. Used to be that you could just lie in wait for them, but now THEY can use rifles too. All these Remington accessories help out, but the deer are still too - WATCH OUT, stag in the grass! 
Remington official site

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr

Wow, it is technically a different model number but it looks to be the same thing (maybe a new model?). This range bag sold directly from Remington (via Amazon) is much cheaper than the one here on Woot Plus. With the Prime Shipping option it winds up being $9 less or $14 if you include shipping for woot if it is the only thing you are buying.

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

flyswatter

quality posts: 3 Private Messages flyswatter
mkdr wrote:Wow, it is technically a different model number but it looks to be the same thing (maybe a new model?). This range bag sold directly from Remington (via Amazon) is much cheaper than the one here on Woot Plus. With the Prime Shipping option it winds up being $9 less or $14 if you include shipping for woot if it is the only thing you are buying.

It's definitely the same photo, so presumably the same item. I bought the one through Amazon Friday for 39.95, shipped free. They did add tax making my total $42.75, but still a much better deal.