Product: 1x AeroBed 01311 Twin Bed in a Minute II

Crab

quality posts: 47 Private Messages Crab

Allow me:

Froogled

http://www.google.com/products?q=AeroBed+Twin+Bed+in+a+Minute+II

DrBaron

quality posts: 17 Private Messages DrBaron

what are the chances of this thing popping if you jump on it?

alexron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alexron

I love my Queen size. I'm laying on it now.

brieanna

quality posts: 47 Private Messages brieanna

Does owning this mattress act as a magnet for the inlaws?

Cuz I don't want that to happen.

I like my signature.

lildave

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lildave

Got one in twin and one in full size - almost indestructible and comfy as well. $25 is an uber gooder price.

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

deadmongoose

quality posts: 4 Private Messages deadmongoose

Hmm maybe this would be more comfortable than the bed I currently sleep on, which is on the floor, where this one would go to replace it. Wait I'd have to throw away my current bed to make room for this one, what if someone needs a bed and I throw my old one out. There are a lot of people without beds, I would feel bad. I'd better not get this.

emii

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emii

wow this looks like a great deal...I had an Eddie Bauer air-bed, but my friend has had it for over a year now and I don't think I'll ask for it back. Might just get this one

SmokeyFalls

quality posts: 7 Private Messages SmokeyFalls

But... I don't want an AeroBed Twin Bed in a Minute II... I want it in a Minute Flat!!

Stealthalero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stealthalero

In for one. Woot!

dliidlii

quality posts: 33 Private Messages dliidlii

Only 74 inches long, so 6ft guests would be very confortable knowing they were one inch from each end.

mhoskins555

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mhoskins555

Believe it or not, the in-laws do come over more often since I bought one of these in the last woot-off. What's worse, when I told them the price, they told me to get another one when it comes up again on woot.

So, in for one.

Pity me.

ViolaineGray

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ViolaineGray

I bought one of these when I moved into my new house, before the furniture arrived. Comfortable, easy setup, excellent construction. Well worth every penny, and the price is just right - Aerobeds in the store with an air pump cost at least $10-$20 higher.

I don't need any additional air mattresses since mine still works wonderfully, but I'd highly recommend it to anyone that needs it.

---
Turn your scars into stars.

obulix

quality posts: 1 Private Messages obulix

Will this "AC hand-held pump" will take 240V input.?

tulosba14

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tulosba14

how would this be for camping?

userzer0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages userzer0

I had this when I moved out sophomore year of high school. Had my own place and this was my first piece of furniture. It was perfect for the 2 weeks until I purchased a real bed. No more deflating while sleeping with the hot tamale.

DroolingSheep

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DroolingSheep
dliidlii wrote:Only 74 inches long, so 6ft guests would be very confortable knowing they were one inch from each end.

Only if they sleep like they're in a coffin. Plus that's how long a regular bed is anyway.

brieanna

quality posts: 47 Private Messages brieanna
tulosba14 wrote:how would this be for camping?

Perfect if there aren't any sharp sticks or rocks.

I can't keep these things hole free. They all leak.

I like my signature.

loganfre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loganfre

Terrible, unless you bring a generator.

mhoskins555

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mhoskins555

Not so great, as the pump is AC only. There are other brands which have battery-run pumps. Also, I would think camping beds would have thicker plastic to prevent holes from the pokey ground stuff underneath.

tulosba14

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tulosba14
loganfre wrote:Terrible, unless you bring a generator.

how about my black and decker pocket power from a past woot off?

moscoeb

quality posts: 4 Private Messages moscoeb

I havent had an air mattress yet that doesnt have me touching the floor by the end of the night from all the air that has leaked out. Dunno if this one is any better or not, but doubt it. It is probably inherit to air mattresses.

loganfre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loganfre
tulosba14 wrote:how about my black and decker pocket power from a past woot off?

That would work too, but these are really designed for in house use.

kmartind

quality posts: 38 Private Messages kmartind

These do seem a bit better than the chepie $10 ones. Tried those, Intex or something, and didn't even make it past the kid's second sleep-over. As a result we splurged for a couple of the camping-oriented Endura Bed models (also from Aerobed) and those things are very tough, could probably use one as an inflatable raft in a pinch. The standard AeroBeds like this woot fall in between the two.

danib62

quality posts: 11 Private Messages danib62

These things aren't good for camping (at least nothing that I would consider real camping) as you'll puncture it. These things are ideal if you need an extra bed around the house to stick someone in or in college.

fastfox

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fastfox

I actually just slept on this exact model two nights ago while staying with a friend in chicago. I weigh 165 pounds and the bed didn't leak at all the entire night. Might just have to get one for myself.

edit: in for one

TimothyB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TimothyB

I ordered 3 of these. I was looking for something for a guest that visits often. But I also need extra for visits I make elsewhere that might brother and his wife might tag along. Since these are twins, I had to get 2 to accommodate them.

But heck, $64.95 shipped is not bad at all for three beds. At first I was thinking of a folding futon pad for the floor, but those take a ton of space in closets and probably cost as much as this order. And these air beds, when deflated, will hardly take up space.

applepielicious

quality posts: 3 Private Messages applepielicious

Thanks for all the positive feedback on this mattress. I was thinking whether or not to get one as a "just-in-case" mattress. I'm sold.

Don't hate me cuz I'm adorable...hate me cuz I'm younger than you!

ss11s

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ss11s

In for 1. Send me the one withOUT the hole.

Tophunk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tophunk

This thing will fit perfectly in the back of my mini van for road trips. I'm in for 1.

ss11s

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ss11s

Secret to success with camping with these DUCT TAPE. It works well for the emergency hole patch (but looks hillbilly).

alambforever

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alambforever

If you buy 2 of these - can you use one as a "boxspring"? It would lift the bed off the floor a bit, but will they stay stable on top of eachother?

mckeerd

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mckeerd

In for 3.

One to keep in the car for those nights when I am to drunk to drive home but want something to sleep on besides a couch.

Two for my apartment so people don't feel obligated to attempt to fight over a couch or with me over who gets a bed.

Also just so happens that I have two sets of twin size sheets still from freshman year of college that have been collecting dust in the hopes of this woot.

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside.

MichaelSF

quality posts: 92 Private Messages MichaelSF

Well when I moved into a new apartment I went clubbing instead of unpacking.

When I brought my guest home the bed had not been assembled yet.

This bed flat out saved me from an action-less night, if you get my drift. Didn't squeak either so nary a complaint from the neighbors.

Strange, I never see my story on TV commercials for these things. Don't know why.

vegaboyz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vegaboyz

Haven't used it yet, so cannot offer a personal account of its quality (which is not something I'm worried about, considering the generally good reviews).
However, I can affirm that the price is $10.00 less than it was when I sellout.w00ted this exact same item on 12/23/08 (don't you hate it when that happens?).
Go back to that date, if you must, and check out the price for yourself ($29.99+)...
meanwhile, for anybody sitting on the fence who wants an opinion, I would reckon that this is a good deal!

compassstl

quality posts: 30 Private Messages compassstl

Fun. Since I don't have any in-laws, so I might get one.

jesoneric

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jesoneric

I've used it a few times camping, and its been great. It sure beats the ground.

Daveed84

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Daveed84

I'm actually literally sitting on one of these right now. I've been sleeping on it for the past week or so, and it's quite comfy. I'm getting better sleep on it than I did on my bed!

Mbenji

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Mbenji
mhoskins555 wrote:Not so great, as the pump is AC only. There are other brands which have battery-run pumps. Also, I would think camping beds would have thicker plastic to prevent holes from the pokey ground stuff underneath.

Every camper should have a power inverter anyways.

Take my money