daveinwarshington


quality posts: 87 Private Messages daveinwarshington
hot72chev wrote:What if we finished in time to make it to Happy Hour?


What if you buy the drinks?


Inatangle


quality posts: 129 Private Messages Inatangle
daveinwarshington wrote:What if you buy the drinks?



What if somebody paid for all of the drinks using monopoly money?

hot72chev


quality posts: 25 Private Messages hot72chev
Inatangle wrote:What if somebody paid for all of the drinks using monopoly money?



What if the bartender gave us change in real money?

x9
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 87 Private Messages daveinwarshington
hot72chev wrote:What if the bartender gave us change in real money?


What if the real money was Chinese Yen?


Inatangle


quality posts: 129 Private Messages Inatangle
daveinwarshington wrote:What if the real money was Chinese Yen?



What if the Chinese yen got dropped into a pitcher of beer?

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 87 Private Messages daveinwarshington
Inatangle wrote:What if the Chinese yen got dropped into a pitcher of beer?


Would that make it worth more?


Inatangle


quality posts: 129 Private Messages Inatangle
daveinwarshington wrote:Would that make it worth more?



(The yen or the beer? lol)

What if both the yen and the beer were worth more?

hot72chev


quality posts: 25 Private Messages hot72chev
Inatangle wrote:(The yen or the beer? lol)

What if both the yen and the beer were worth more?



What if it is Chinese Beer?

x9
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

LaVinaisunique


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LaVinaisunique

what if their was a reality show starring Targeted Individuals?

JayMatt19


quality posts: 10 Private Messages JayMatt19
LaVinaisunique wrote:what if their was a reality show starring Targeted Individuals?



What if I told you that is the premise of Cops, America's Most Wanted and Unsolved Mysteries?

mick52


quality posts: 16 Private Messages mick52
JayMatt19 wrote:What if I told you that is the premise of Cops, America's Most Wanted and Unsolved Mysteries?



what if, i told that i want some key lime pie?? cause it is damn delicious. or homemade salty french fries. yummm...


olcubmaster


quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster
mick52 wrote:what if, i told that i want some key lime pie?? cause it is damn delicious. or homemade salty french fries. yummm...



What if we dip the fries in the pie?

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 87 Private Messages daveinwarshington
olcubmaster wrote:What if we dip the fries in the pie?


What if we scratch the pie & get a bacon cheeseburger with those fries?


Inatangle


quality posts: 129 Private Messages Inatangle
daveinwarshington wrote:What if we scratch the pie & get a bacon cheeseburger with those fries?



What if we added a chocolate malt to that order?

hot72chev


quality posts: 25 Private Messages hot72chev

What if I have to go buy some stretchy pants?

x9
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 87 Private Messages daveinwarshington
hot72chev wrote:What if I have to go buy some stretchy pants?


What if you bought them on woot?


hot72chev


quality posts: 25 Private Messages hot72chev
daveinwarshington wrote:What if you bought them on woot?



What if there were hassle free returns in case they didn't fit?

x9
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 16 Private Messages benjaminleebates
hot72chev wrote:What if there were hassle free returns in case they didn't fit?



What if they fit when you ordered; but did not fit when you received?

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 87 Private Messages daveinwarshington
benjaminleebates wrote:What if they fit when you ordered; but did not fit when you received?


What if you just wait until they fit again?


Inatangle


quality posts: 129 Private Messages Inatangle
daveinwarshington wrote:What if you just wait until they fit again?



What if you sell them to someone else instead?

hot72chev


quality posts: 25 Private Messages hot72chev
Inatangle wrote:What if you sell them to someone else instead?



What if their check bounced?

x9
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Inatangle


quality posts: 129 Private Messages Inatangle
hot72chev wrote:What if their check bounced?



What if you tarred and feathered the check bouncer?

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 87 Private Messages daveinwarshington
Inatangle wrote:What if you tarred and feathered the check bouncer?


What if they were out of tar and feathers at the store?


miniaturepeddler


quality posts: 5 Private Messages miniaturepeddler
daveinwarshington wrote:What if they were out of tar and feathers at the store?



What if the store was boycotted because it stocked such items?

hot72chev


quality posts: 25 Private Messages hot72chev
miniaturepeddler wrote:What if the store was boycotted because it stocked such items?



What if there was no place else to buy tar?

x9
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

miniaturepeddler


quality posts: 5 Private Messages miniaturepeddler
hot72chev wrote:What if there was no place else to buy tar?



What if we use Syrup instead of Tar?

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 87 Private Messages daveinwarshington
miniaturepeddler wrote:What if we use Syrup instead of Tar?


What if we also use marshmallows instead of the feathers?


miniaturepeddler


quality posts: 5 Private Messages miniaturepeddler
daveinwarshington wrote:What if we also use marshmallows instead of the feathers?



What if we use sparrow feathers or do they have to be chicken or duck feathers?

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 16 Private Messages benjaminleebates
miniaturepeddler wrote:Can you use sparrow feathers or do they have to be chicken or duck feathers?



What if we used dinosaur feathers?

miniaturepeddler


quality posts: 5 Private Messages miniaturepeddler
benjaminleebates wrote:What if we used dinosaur feathers?



What if the dinosaur feather were still in resin; would that take care of the tar and the feathers?

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 16 Private Messages benjaminleebates
miniaturepeddler wrote:What if the dinosaur feather were still in resin; would that take care of the tar and the feathers?



What if the resin did not fly as well as the tar and feathers?

miniaturepeddler


quality posts: 5 Private Messages miniaturepeddler
benjaminleebates wrote:What if the resin did not fly as well as the tar and feathers?



What if you shaped it into a ball and a pitcher threw it?

hot72chev


quality posts: 25 Private Messages hot72chev
miniaturepeddler wrote:What if you shaped it into a ball and a pitcher threw it?



What if someone hit it with a stick?

x9
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

miniaturepeddler


quality posts: 5 Private Messages miniaturepeddler
hot72chev wrote:What if someone hit it with a stick?




What if some one said it was a homerun?

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 87 Private Messages daveinwarshington

What if we won the game?


miniaturepeddler


quality posts: 5 Private Messages miniaturepeddler
daveinwarshington wrote:What if we won the game?



what if the game is rigged?

hot72chev


quality posts: 25 Private Messages hot72chev
miniaturepeddler wrote:what if the game is rigged?



what if we don't tell anyone?

x9
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 87 Private Messages daveinwarshington
hot72chev wrote:what if we don't tell anyone?



What if we forgot what it was we were not supposed to tell people about?


miniaturepeddler


quality posts: 5 Private Messages miniaturepeddler
daveinwarshington wrote:What if we forgot what it was we were not supposed to tell people about?



What if everyone already knew?

Inatangle


quality posts: 129 Private Messages Inatangle
miniaturepeddler wrote:What if everyone already knew?



What if everybody already knew but you?