Wait. Shhh. Hold on. Hear that?
That? Right there?
That’s electricity oozing out of your car battery. Just draining out free as you fancy, like moviegoers halfway through Fool’s Gold. With every minute, your battery inches closer to death. Whoops, there goes a little more. Once you know it’s happening, it’s hard to pay attention to anything else.
Can anything be done?
Yes. You could get together with your neighbors and demand that your city build an extensive, convenient light rail network so you can get rid of your car. But that could take years of intense activism and billions of dollars. In the meantime, there’s a slightly easier solution: the Coleman 1-Watt Solar Powered Trickle Charger.
Just plug it into your car lighter, set it on the dash, and let it absorb solar power to keep your battery charged and happy. Why pay for energy when the sun’s up there giving it away for free? Of course, your car lighter jack might only work when the car is running. And you might not get all that much sunlight if you live in some godforsaken igloo up on the tundra. But isn’t it better than doing nothing?
Whoa – while we’ve been running our mouths, a little more of your battery power just slipped out. We can’t afford to argue any more! There’s no time! Hurry, dammit, hurry! The life of your battery depends on it!
Warranty: 2 Year ICP Solar Technologies
- Maintains your car 12v battery’s charge by using solar power
- Connects though the cigarette lighter adapter
- Clean and quiet
- No maintenance required
- Works under cloudy conditions
- Red LED indicator tells you when it is working
- Maximum Wattage: 1 watt; Ip = 80 mAmps@15 volts
- Unit dimensions: 14” x 3 3/4” x 3/4” – 350 mm x 95 mm 20 mm
- Weight: 0.8lbs. 0.35 kg
- Temperature Range: -40° to 176° / -40°C to 80°C
In the box:
- Coleman 50002 1-Watt Solar Powered Trickle Charger
- Users Guide