jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
no1 wrote:Ms. KtC,

Mrs. 1 seems to enjoy bringing Miss 1 back to our bed in the middle of the night if she wakes up and starts crying. Today I awoke to tiny hands tugging on my face and ears.



doesn't that just mean Miss1 will start to rely on your bed as a place of comfort/safety, even when she gets older?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
jqubed wrote:doesn't that just mean Miss1 will start to rely on your bed as a place of comfort/safety, even when she gets older?



Mr. Qubed,

YES! PERZACTLY! TELL THAT TO MRS. 1!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Tall and I have had breakfast a couple of times now and there was no violence. In fact, we're meeting Saturday again.



Piff, you met Tall.
I met KT!
And Zilla!
But Tall and Gman both vouched for Zilla and it was only across the street from the hotel.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
no1 wrote:Mr. Qubed,

YES! PERZACTLY! TELL THAT TO MRS. 1!



Mrs. 1,
Though I'm no expert, not a parent, nor have I played one on TV, should you continue to bring your child to bed, she will have a difficult time sleeping on her own and will continue coming to your bed long throughout her childhood, which I think we all can agree would be most unfortunate.
Viele Grüße,
Mr. J. Qubed

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:Mr. Qubed,

YES! PERZACTLY! TELL THAT TO MRS. 1!



With us, hubby was the one who wouldn't kick daughter out of the bed.
It depends on the kid. Son had no interest in sleeping with us.
Plus, as we found out when I had daughter ask her friends in kindergarten...Lots of cultures sleep in a family bed. Only Europeans don't. Unfortunately for me, her friends were not european in background.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:With us, hubby was the one who wouldn't kick daughter out of the bed.
It depends on the kid. Son had no interest in sleeping with us.
Plus, as we found out when I had daughter ask her friends in kindergarten...Lots of cultures sleep in a family bed. Only Europeans don't. Unfortunately for me, her friends were not european in background.



Ms. Name,
It's really pretty difficult to kick her out, because Miss 1 is so gosh darn cute!

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
no1 wrote:Ms. Name,
It's really pretty difficult to kick her out, because Miss 1 is so gosh darn cute!

Put an ugly mask on her, then kick her out.

Still single, can't imagine why.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
no1 wrote:Ms. Name,
It's really pretty difficult to kick her out, because Miss 1 is so gosh darn cute!



I'm guessing she takes after her mom, then.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
FenStar wrote:Put an ugly mask on her, then kick her out.



Care to post a pic of your face, Mr. Star?

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Josephus wrote:I'm guessing she takes after her mom, then.



Dr. J,
I would be hurt if it weren't so true.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
no1 wrote:Care to post a pic of your face, Mr. Star?



ha! excellent.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
jqubed wrote:doesn't that just mean Miss1 will start to rely on your bed as a place of comfort/safety, even when she gets older?



I don't think so. Not having too many problems with my three year old and she has only had her own room for a year. She seems to be doing really well actually.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
KtCallista wrote:I don't think so. Not having too many problems with my three year old and she has only had her own room for a year. She seems to be doing really well actually.


Ms. KtC,

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

Poor little forgotten thread.

//boost

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
no1 wrote:Poor little forgotten thread.

//boost



where is our fearless leader? we are lost without her

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
jqubed wrote:where is our fearless leader? we are lost without her



yes, KT - are you out there?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

Uncorked


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked
KtCallista wrote:yes, KT - are you out there?


I fear that we are all lost.................

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
Uncorked wrote:I fear that we are all lost.................



If we are always lost, how will we recognize it when we are no longer lost?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

Uncorked


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked
KtCallista wrote:If we are always lost, how will we recognize it when we are no longer lost?


When the rescue ship comes....

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Uncorked wrote:When the rescue ship comes....




Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

Hey, I'm always going to be a misfit. I'm not lost at all.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Josephus wrote:Hey, I'm always going to be a misfit. I'm not lost at all.


Who are you again?

I need to see some ID.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
no1 wrote:Who are you again?

I need to see some ID.



Who made you the gatekeeper. . . not that I would have gotten that memo.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
Josephus wrote:Hey, I'm always going to be a misfit. I'm not lost at all.



ME TOO!

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
KtCallista wrote:Who made you the gatekeeper. . . not that I would have gotten that memo.



For a fee, you can have a key...

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

Hi, Ms. Time. Long time no post. How are you?

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
killingtime wrote:ME TOO!



high five!

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
killingtime wrote:For a fee, you can have a key...


There's always a catch...

Hiya, KT.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
killingtime wrote:For a fee, you can have a key...



Yeah!!!!!!!

....... hey wait a minute!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
KtCallista wrote:Yeah!!!!!!!

....... hey wait a minute!


I'd have thought you would be a lock since you have (almost) the same nickname! :/

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
tall4agirl wrote:I'd have thought you would be a lock since you have (almost) the same nickname! :/



hmmm. Well that will be up to KT, I suppose. If I hadn't been using this nickname for years, I probably wouldn't have used it if I'd known it would confuse me with KT though. Not that it's bad to be mistaken for her. . . really I don't mind, but I am sure she gets tired of it.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
KtCallista wrote:hmmm. Well that will be up to KT, I suppose. If I hadn't been using this nickname for years, I probably wouldn't have used it if I'd known it would confuse me with KT though. Not that it's bad to be mistaken for her. . . really I don't mind, but I am sure she gets tired of it.



no1 wrote:Who are you again?

I need to see some ID.


KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
no1 wrote:Who are you again?

I need to see some ID.



umm I'm with those people in the back, come on you can let me in! I'll bring my ID next time.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

Uncorked


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked
KtCallista wrote:hmmm. Well that will be up to KT, I suppose. If I hadn't been using this nickname for years, I probably wouldn't have used it if I'd known it would confuse me with KT though. Not that it's bad to be mistaken for her. . . really I don't mind, but I am sure she gets tired of it.


We could just call her "nick".........

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
no1 wrote:



"...it's only a model"

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

gwp


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp

Happy Valentines Day, KT!



I sense that pellet-filled furry objects are perhaps perceived by some as utterly useless as symbols of the holiday however. Would you prefer what's left of this piece of chocolate? Sorry about the lint.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
gwp wrote:Happy Valentines Day, KT!



I sense that pellet-filled furry objects are perhaps perceived by some as utterly useless as symbols of the holiday however. Would you prefer what's left of this piece of chocolate? Sorry about the lint.

Heh, you didn't want it anyways did you?

Still single, can't imagine why.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
gwp wrote:Happy Valentines Day, KT!



I sense that pellet-filled furry objects are perhaps perceived by some as utterly useless as symbols of the holiday however. Would you prefer what's left of this piece of chocolate? Sorry about the lint.



Thanks gwp~!

I made it through the day with minimal scarring, which is a good thing.

FenStar wrote:Heh, you didn't want it anyways did you?



Heh. Who knew gwp was 5 years old...such wisdom for a young 'un.




FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

Can they do that?

Still single, can't imagine why.

Uncorked


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked
FenStar wrote:Can they do that?


Apparently so......as long as you can afford the right lawyer..

Domestic Zymologist since 1980