mphdavid

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mphdavid

pricing or future reference

product(s): 1 Altec Lansing M604 Speaker with Zune Dock
condition: New

$39.99 + $5 shipping

surratt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages surratt

Bought one last time it was on woot. I highly recommend. It is great.

vishneda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vishneda

word2yamother

quality posts: 1 Private Messages word2yamother

I love mine! No question about it for the price.

Bunnies Ogling Carrots - 4/25/12 - 1/19/12 - 1/25/11 - 3/26/10 - 12/25/08 - 11/20/08 - 6/1/07 - 4/1/07 - 3/23/07 - 1/31/07

seanck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanck

Well, this makes up for the iPod stuff on woot yesterday. At least my Zune gets some love.

TempAlt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TempAlt

I had the ipod version. I do NOT recommend it...

thefarm426

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thefarm426

zune accessories!!! hooray

davewb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davewb
thefarm426 wrote:zune accessories!!! hooray

l.ol, the people on woot.com complaining yesterday got what they wanted

5x Woot purchases
5x Shirt.Woot purchases
6x Sellout.Woot purchases

nittanydi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nittanydi

I have the Zune model and STRONGLY recommend it.

arielr22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arielr22

I got this one as well from a previous Woot! Its a great system at an awesome price! Highly recommend it. And I use it with a Samsung. Works well with ALL MP3's...

bskuared

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bskuared

what other players does this support?

food. italy. food. italy. wine. books. travel. food. genealogy. food. wine. italy. food. get. the. idea?

San Clemente · http://www.italyandme.com

ruzickjc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ruzickjc

This thing is great. I got one from Woot on December 5th. Crystal clear sound from my Zune and the remote works great for skipping back and forth in a playlist. It's true you can't navigate the menu with the remote but that is a very minor inconvenience. If you're looking for a speaker system for your Zune, this is the one.

brentdeb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages brentdeb

waiting for this on a woot-off. I was hoping for this in my Bathysphere of Curmudgeons. I guess I can keep wishing

jtuchez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtuchez

Does it work with Sandisk mp3 players?

kismet66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kismet66

LOVE mine. It's way better than my friend's ipod version!

196 Woots, 20 shirt.woots, 15 sellout.woots, 212 total items, and I STILL have not gotten a single Bindle of Carrots! How is that possible?

bskuared

here's what I found about it on Amazon

"At the center of the M604 sits a docking cradle that amplifies, charges, and transfers data to and from your Zune while you relax on the sofa. Simply drop your Zune into the slot, then use the wireless remote to play songs, skip forward and back, adjust the volume, or fine-tune the bass and treble controls. Plus, owners of MP3 players and iPods can also use the system, as the M604 comes with a universal MP3 cradle and an auxiliary input. Other details include an elegant, wall-mountable design that looks great on the living room table or kitchen wall; a composite video output that lets you play your iPod video through most TVs (cable not included); and a headphone jack for private listening. The M604, which measures 14 by 8.2 by 5.4 inches (W x H x D)"

food. italy. food. italy. wine. books. travel. food. genealogy. food. wine. italy. food. get. the. idea?

kismet66

jtuchez wrote:Does it work with Sandisk mp3 players?

Yup. It has a universal mp3 player dock.

196 Woots, 20 shirt.woots, 15 sellout.woots, 212 total items, and I STILL have not gotten a single Bindle of Carrots! How is that possible?

Waterhouse

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Waterhouse

Love mine. Actively convincing myself NOT to buy two or three more.

jamesbottomtooth

quality posts: 41 Private Messages jamesbottomtooth

did anyone get the wall mount?
is it worth it?

surratt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages surratt
jtuchez wrote:Does it work with Sandisk mp3 players?

For non-zune mp3 devices, it has a little cable that plugs into your mp3 player's headphone port. I comes with a different add-on "cradle" for non-zunes.

vishneda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vishneda

It does get some pretty good reviews. Seems like a real winner at this price.

epinions has two reviews

google reviews

bskuared

In for one! I"m going to connect my Pioneer Inno to it....

kismet66

Waterhouse wrote:Love mine. Actively convincing myself NOT to buy two or three more.

Do it. I have 2 and will probably buy 1 or 2 more.

gameaday

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gameaday

Bought 3 off of woot last time, LOVE them. I need 3 more, asked for this item on the woot board last. THEY REALLY DO CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

histmjr4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages histmjr4

I have one and am in for another. I is great. NO hassles No fancy set up. It just works and sounds great. Little remote is ahndy too

ldemarti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ldemarti

I have this, its awesome I paid 55 from woot

svengoolie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages svengoolie

Awesome after all the ipod complaining I had to do yesterday.

drewcp

quality posts: 20 Private Messages drewcp

Review and Excellent set of pictures.
http://www.geardiary.com/2007/01/25/the-altec-lansing-m604-powered-audio-system-for-zune-review/
I'm so mad that I can't afford it right now.

svengoolie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages svengoolie

Awesome after all the ipod complaining I had to do yesterday.

nsr250nyc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nsr250nyc

any idea why my order keeps getting denied?

Kizzbot

quality posts: 31 Private Messages Kizzbot

This is a very solid deal on a VERY good sounding dock. You won't be sorry on this one!

bskuared

nsr250nyc wrote:any idea why my order keeps getting denied?

I think they are having some problems... happened to me the first time also..

nsr250nyc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nsr250nyc
bskuared wrote:I think they are having some problems... happened to me the first time also..

so does that mean i cant get this? that sucks

cbook3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbook3

love this item, got three zunes, one of each color, already have one it is of very good quality great big sound, now i ordered 2 more one for each of my zunes now, thanks woot.

OldTooly

quality posts: 1 Private Messages OldTooly

You will not regret this purchase. It sounds very good and has true full range response without the clutter of wires and subs etc. Sure it has limited separation of the speakers so it is not a wide sound field, but for my bench at work or my desk at home it is superior to most of the units I have listened to. I use it with a Sansa E250 and the little remote, though no use for Sansa control, allows volume and tone controls. It is actually manufactured by Plantronics and is a quality unit throughout. Do not confuse this unit with the Sansa player model which runs on A/C or batteries. This thing has a true 60watt RMS amp that holds up good at quite high volume settings. Don't expect room thumping bass from the 2 LF speakers, but you will get a good balanced sound. The crossover area is smooth and the silk tweeters do not sound harsh or too "crispy" as many small units do. Vocals are natural and high frequncy is clear and brite. One thing, which few will take the time to do, is to encode your music with SRS or Sonic Holography and amaze yourself with the extra width of sound field. I did a few files that way and it was astounding, but it is not practical when loading 1,000's of songs. A coworker was so amazed he went out and bought one the next day for full price in a local store. Oh and BTW it seems these particular units are becoming scarce like they may be discontinued or something. I also was quite pleased with it's ability to reproduce even lower quality rips, at 128 CBR on LAME 3.84 an older version, but full quality 320 CBR's add that extra spatial content that make those little silk tweeters glow. I hope this helps you in your decision. Happy New Year to All.

electro

quality posts: 1 Private Messages electro

Does anyone know whether the docking adapter is compatible with the 80 Gb Zune.

kristinkj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kristinkj
TempAlt wrote:I had the ipod version. I do NOT recommend it...

Good thing they aren't selling that one then! This one sounds great! Got two from last sale and just hooked it up yesterday, sounds amazing!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

joelrsimpson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joelrsimpson

Bought one for my wife for Christmas. WOW. Very very nice. Highly recommend!

BLKJAK

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BLKJAK
TempAlt wrote:I had the ipod version. I do NOT recommend it...

Very helpful comment on a different speaker for a different mp3 player!

I have two of THESE and they are very nice, The bass can be a little muddy if not properly adjusted. You can adjust the bass and treble on the unit itself, from the remote or by changing the EQ profile on the Zune. The volume is very loud and can easily fill a large room with great sound.