0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality posts:

AlaskanSoccer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlaskanSoccer

I have one of these. Its a great product. I reccomend that you buy one. It works perfectly, there are no errors whatsoever.

Once the frontpage is updated, everyone who is looking to buy a printer soon should buy one now.

matti8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages matti8

good printer. i love mine becuae i got it for free from an apple mail in rebate, but its going to be worth it

davewb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davewb

Froogle

5x Woot purchases
5x Shirt.Woot purchases
6x Sellout.Woot purchases

cjupiter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cjupiter

I have this same model printer (mine's green though) and I like it. Has that feature for editable text scanning and uses either two regular cartridges or just one photo cartridge. I paid $20 more, new, a few months ago. ETA: I was using the above poster's price. This is actually half what I paid. w00t~!

I even buy the Cr@p that ISN'T random.

SinnFein

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SinnFein

According to Pricegrabber, this is like 1/2 of what they go for normally.

And it's new, not a refurb (rox0rz!)...

I have a 3210 that I Wooted a few months ago. It's been flawless, or I'd buy one of these.

And yes, the front page does say $49.95 +5 shipping.

07amjame

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 07amjame

how much is ink for this printer?

searchneverend

quality posts: 2 Private Messages searchneverend

$46 on ebay including shipping and handling.
what kind of deal is this woot. common guys you can do better.

sljpatrick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sljpatrick

Does this copy without PC support?

SinnFein

searchneverend wrote:$46 on ebay including shipping and handling.
what kind of deal is this woot. common guys you can do better.

Got a link or an item number? I can't find it that cheap on eBay, that includes ink. I found one for $44.50 shipped for an open-box one with no ink included. But then again, does this price from Woot include ink?

davewb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davewb

HP Photosmart C3140 All-In-One Printer
$49.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 HP Photosmart C3140 All-In-One Printer

5x Woot purchases
5x Shirt.Woot purchases
6x Sellout.Woot purchases

Scrtcwlvl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Scrtcwlvl

Yes, this printer can make copies without being connected to a computer. It can also print pictures from a digital media card.

RedLyon

quality posts: 4 Private Messages RedLyon

I just had an HP model very similar to this one (1400) turn into a brick right in the middle of printing. HP customer service is poor, and the printer was always flaky. I will pass on HP for my next few printers... Thanks anyway, woot.

STC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages STC
SinnFein wrote:Got a link or an item number? I can't find it that cheap on eBay, that includes ink. I found one for $44.50 shipped for an open-box one with no ink included.

One that I found is not selling after being listed for four days, another with a starting bid of $39 with a buy-it-now of $55 plus $25 shipping.

Not a good item if you're into flipping on eBay. But if you're looking for a photo printer with decent quality, it's a good Woot if you actually have a need for something like this.

SinnFein

RedLyon wrote:I just had an HP model very similar to this one (1400) turn into a brick right in the middle of printing. HP customer service is poor, and the printer was always flaky. I will pass on HP for my next few printers... Thanks anyway, woot.

The PSC 1400 series isn't that similar. It's a 3-year-old model line, which is a lifetime in relative terms...

word2yamother

quality posts: 1 Private Messages word2yamother

I bought one of these a few months ago at Target (clearance $24.99) and am very pleased with it. The ink is expensive though. It does a pretty good job scanning, copying, and printing for the price. I liked it so much that I bought my father one also.

Bunnies Ogling Carrots - 4/25/12 - 1/19/12 - 1/25/11 - 3/26/10 - 12/25/08 - 11/20/08 - 6/1/07 - 4/1/07 - 3/23/07 - 1/31/07

STC

SinnFein wrote:The PSC 1400 series isn't that similar. It's a 3-year-old model line, which is a lifetime in relative terms...

I've got a PSC 1200 that performs like a champ. Never had a lick of trouble with it. HP makes good printers, I don't care what anyone says.

SinnFein

STC wrote:I've got a PSC 1200 that performs like a champ. Never had a lick of trouble with it. HP makes good printers, I don't care what anyone says.

I agree. The few times I bought other than HP I ended up regretting it.

STC

07amjame wrote:how much is ink for this printer?

Average price I have found is $19.95 for the black and white cartridge, and about $25 for the color cartridge.

japanesegorilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages japanesegorilla

How is this different from the C3180?

smilyred

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smilyred

i have a hp photosmart and the thing prints amazing pictures the ink catriges choices are spectacular they have the two normal ones on top of one to make your printer print one a 6 color scale and one for gray scale, id have to assume you could use them with this one also.

my only complaint with my hp printer is the usd cord slot is very loose and its very hard to make the cable fit right so it will actualy print anything

night night

23 woots (5 sellout)(4 woot) (14 shirts)
money glady blown $byebyemoney
and yes i own a brown refurbed zune and love it

nohup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nohup

Found the same printer on newegg.com for $47.99

Click here to see C3140 on Newegg

Woody1

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Woody1

Ink directly from HP is $15 for Black $20 for Color

Ink Prices

And free next business day shipping

800+ woots! - Talk to the Square or don't

hanty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hanty
nohup wrote:Found the same printer on newegg.com for $47.99

Newegg item is "Open Box" though.

If you purchase this Open box product you will receive an OEM BAREBONE, meaning it is just the item itself. Accessory items are NOT INCLUDED with Open box products. Accessories are shown in the pictures so that customers will know what is missing from the item.

Newegg.com link

Does it mean it doesn't come with powercable and usbcable?

acchildress

quality posts: 2 Private Messages acchildress
sljpatrick wrote:Does this copy without PC support?

Yes.

acchildress

07amjame wrote:how much is ink for this printer?

About average. I]ve only bought one cart for mine but I don't remember what it was but if it was much I would have remembered it.

acchildress

SinnFein wrote:I agree. The few times I bought other than HP I ended up regretting it.

Gee, I've 4 HP's at my office and one here at home and have never had a single problem that fresh paper didn't fix. Maybe you're not treating your's right. Do you tuck it in at bedtime?

acchildress

japanesegorilla wrote:How is this different from the C3180?

ADDICTED96

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ADDICTED96
nohup wrote:Found the same printer on newegg.com for $47.99

yeah it's 61.27 shipped to me on new egg.

inpune

lboban

quality posts: 12 Private Messages lboban

I've had a couple of these over the years - and they really are the best. I have a busy family with kids in school and the things get used every day. The ink is on the expensive side, but it seems to last a fair amount of time. If you are a fussy photograher or a graphic artist, this won't do. But if you need a workhorse of a printer this is a great choice.

A tip - the software that comes with this is bloatware. You can go out to the HP website and get just the printer and scanner drivers. The HP support is great and you can talk to a real live person!

DSSinDC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DSSinDC

Gah, I am clearly woot's bitch, in for one. What's not to like? I'll echo previous statements, I've had hp printers at my office, they're ok, but this is *not* expensive for ink, imho.

incstlouis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages incstlouis

Do people still print photos? I bet these are the same folks still using a ditto machine

vtwooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vtwooter

Does this come with the ink ???

Bill from tn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bill from tn
incstlouis wrote:Do people still print photos? I bet these are the same folks still using a ditto machine

Some people do. We needed a quick photo to add to a Christmas card, and the printer I wooted a few months back spat one out in a few seconds.
I dont print lots of photos, but when I need one now, I want one now.

Some people still mail Christmas cards too.

le0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages le0

[quote="vtwooter"]Does this come with the ink ???[/quote]
what he said

danxp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danxp

as previously asked...

does this come with ink???

if so, is it one of those starter ink cartridges or is it a full one?

thanks!

westendguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages westendguy

A lot cheaper on ebay...woot seems to be dropping in value!

le0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages le0

How's it a lot cheaper on ebay? when shipping average is $19+

chrisgeorg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chrisgeorg

in for 1 - hope it comes with ink

Groovymarlin

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Groovymarlin

I have this exact printer. I actually got it for free (after rebate) when I bought my Macbook. At the time they ran about $99. Anyway, it's an awesome printer! I use it to print tons of 4x6 photos of my daughter, and have been doing so for almost a year, and it *just* started getting low on ink. So it gets a bit thumbs-up from me.