WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Saitek A-250 Wireless 2.1 Speaker System

Speed to First Woot:
0m 9.000s
First Sucker:
gotschah
Last Wooter to Woot:
davidgro
Last Purchase:
7 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 38% of Sellout Woots
Bottom 37% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Bottom 45% of Sellout Woots
Top 34% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 10% first woot
  • 12% second woot
  • 39% < 10 woots
  • 18% < 25 woots
  • 22% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 7% joined today
  • 3% one week old
  • 8% one month old
  • 39% one year old
  • 43% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 86% bought 1
  • 6% bought 2
  • 7% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

30%
5%
2%
3%
1%
3%
4%
4%
6%
5%
7%
4%
2%
4%
3%
2%
1%
2%
1%
2%
2%
1%
3%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality posts:



uplateanyway


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uplateanyway

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Saitek A-250 Wireless 2.1 Speaker System
$49.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Saitek iFreedom A-250 Wireless 2.1 Speaker System

spytime


quality posts: 0 Private Messages spytime

amazon for 89$

thegreatmonkey


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thegreatmonkey

it's those darth vader speakers again! they look bigger than they did last time. Guess the former woot mainstain bulked up for it's appearance on sellout.woot.

still sucks though.

eagerly awaiting my Bandolier of Carrots...

jpreston84


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpreston84

Not too great a deal this time.

Just be sure that you don't expect great sound quality from this thing (I have a very, very similar model). Still, it's wireless.

cedaroo


quality posts: 12 Private Messages cedaroo

I don't need it... but is it evil to lurk here waiting for the "got three... what did I just do????" posts?

drdcwill


quality posts: 0 Private Messages drdcwill

My unbroken string of sellout.woots has now been broken. Don't want a speaker system that looks like a sausage.

mblum


quality posts: 1 Private Messages mblum

I have the baby brother (sister?) to this and I love it. Works and sounds great.

mphdavid


quality posts: 3 Private Messages mphdavid

I have been waiting for this product from woot a long time. I needed a wireless speaker system. Thanks woot! Now, the next thing I need is a great wireless keyboard and a cordless phone system. The refurb (rox0rz!) one I got from you died after 2 years.

vintageyear53


quality posts: 0 Private Messages vintageyear53

well another $154.97 gone to another usless woot sellout. This will definatly put a crimp in my wallet. I have to stop buying crap I will never use, Woot, please cancell my account, please please please please

Gtang87


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gtang87

The price might honestly be worth it just for the bluetooth transmitter. I'm tempted.

A while back, I bought a no-name equivalent from the UK to stream music from my iPod to my motorola HT-820 bluetooth headphones. It works like a charm, and I paid almost as much, and that dongle doesn't work with USB..nor did it come with speakers.

jonphamta


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jonphamta

radioboy34


quality posts: 0 Private Messages radioboy34

I am in for a few. The A-200 was a nice system and this is more what I would like for my office or outside. Can't beat the price. it is $89.99 on Amazon and avg cost of $76.50 on Ebay.

155 Woots so far
77 on Woot, 35 on Sellout.Woot,38 on Shirt.Woot, 2 on Wine.Woot, and 2 on Kids.woot
5 for 19 on Barrels of Crud ...I suck at these

dmx10101


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmx10101

Hmm no thanks I'll pass looks ugly and too expensive

liammc


quality posts: 6 Private Messages liammc

Oh my oh my. I think I will buy yet two more of something I only want one of.

I am aware will not be huge stats, But what is the RMS and PEAK on the speakers.



The tree leaves are dead.

vintageyear53


quality posts: 0 Private Messages vintageyear53
cedaroo wrote:I don't need it... but is it evil to lurk here waiting for the "got three... what did I just do????" posts?




OMG I got 3, what did I just buy? What did I do? OMG this isn't funny anymore.....LMAO

apctek1998


quality posts: 6 Private Messages apctek1998

$95.00 at Ebay including shipping
Ebay link

But who would want it? I thought this was sellout woot, looks like another woot site that the prices keep going up at. guess i wil keep watching for a deal even if most of the time there isn't one.

harmyd


quality posts: 0 Private Messages harmyd

Got one...really good deal...retails over $100 on the web...I'm such a geek ;P

WOOT69247


quality posts: 0 Private Messages WOOT69247

I got 3....

W00t W00t

Audikid


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Audikid

In for one! I have the smaller A-200 and the thing is pisser. Works great...very nice sound for such a small unit. Use it on the porch with my i-river mp3 DAP for rocking a small gathering with a few beers and everyone was impressed with it's output and asked many questions about the little unit. Battery life is good and easily plugs in to AC for even longer play times. This one, being bigger, + w/ blue teeth...should be a very pleasing unit. Rate this one a BUY...good price too!

WOOTS! + a few more
  • Logitech Wireless USB Music System for PC
  • Digital Blue PC Animation Station - 2 Pack
  • iRobot Roomba Discovery SE
  • Logitech Wireless Music System
  • Audiovox Portable 10” LCD TV with DVD Player & In-Car Mounting Kit
  • Digital 2-Way FRS/GMRS Wristwatch Radios
  • Logitech Bluetooth Headphone for MP3
  • Rio Cali Sport 128MB MP3 Player
  • HP Photo Paper Bundle II
  • Rockford Fosgate WiFi Car/Home Audio Bundle
  • Kensington Pro Gaming Mouse and Splinter Cell Game

TalibKweli18


quality posts: 0 Private Messages TalibKweli18

Specifications:

» Frequency Response: 90Hz to 18kHz
» Crossover Frequency: 400Hz
» Power Output (rms): 3W per channel (p.m.p.o): 6W per channel
» Woofer:
» 3" (75mm) cone
» Front driven, magnetically shielded Neodynium motor
» Low profile
» Tweeter:
» 1" (25mm) aluminium cone
» Magnetically shielded Neodynium motors
» Long throw
» RF
» 2.4 GHz Digital Audio
» 44,100 Hz Sampling Frequency
» 16 Bit Resolution
» 100mW Maximum Output Power
» Up to 100m line of site range
» Enclosure:
» 2 Way vented woofer enclosure
» Lacquered piano black high gloss finish
» Dimensions - 335mm x 115mm x 78mm
» Weight - 775g (excludes batteries)

nokaagnew


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nokaagnew

Reviews:

http://the-gadgeteer.com/review/saitek_audio_a_250_wireless_2_1_speaker_system
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836175102
Amazon link
http://gear.ign.com/articles/682/682376p1.html
http://hardware.gwn.com/reviews/review.php/id/32/title/A-250_Wireless_2.1_Speaker_System.html
http://www.bigbruin.com/reviews05/review.php?item=saiteka250&file=1


...I might buy this thing.

raygun238


quality posts: 0 Private Messages raygun238

one more review...
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1927961,00.asp

nokaagnew


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nokaagnew

I'm in for 1.

deepspace12dotcom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages deepspace12dotcom

Good evening people, welcome to Wootaholics anonymous. Most of you know me, I am the head of the Northern Wootaholics center. Those of you who are new, my name is deepspace12dotcom. I'd like to welcome you all here tonight. We all know why we are here, let us get right to the point. We can start with a long standing member.

How are you tonight vintageyear53?


vintageyear53 wrote:well another $154.97 gone to another usless woot sellout. This will definatly put a crimp in my wallet. I have to stop buying crap I will never use, Woot, please cancell my account, please please please please

jcnahon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcnahon
vintageyear53 wrote:well another $154.97 gone to another usless woot sellout. This will definatly put a crimp in my wallet. I have to stop buying crap I will never use, Woot, please cancell my account, please please please please



Did anybody else find this the most hilarious comment you have read in a long time? The A-250's are great practical speakers, time to serenade myself in the shower. Im in for uno.

BUCK0182


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BUCK0182

anybody know if this thing can pair with my lg chocolate without using that giant dongle?

jplonmars


quality posts: 8 Private Messages jplonmars
BUCK0182 wrote:anybody know if this thing can pair with my lg chocolate without using that giant dongle?



hmmm....
base from description
Bluetooth speaker for any A2DP source (mobiles, laptops)
according to http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=980

LG Chocolate
Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP, DUN, A2DP, AVRC, OPP
version 1.1 / OPP for vCard only

so we find a match of A2DP between both....
Therefore... It's compatible.

Next time please do the homework yourself. ^_^



vintageyear53


quality posts: 0 Private Messages vintageyear53
deepspace12dotcom wrote:Good evening people, welcome to Wootaholics anonymous. Most of you know me, I am the head of the Northern Wootaholics center. Those of you who are new, my name is deepspace12dotcom. I'd like to welcome you all here tonight. We all know why we are here, let us get right to the point. We can start with a long standing member.

How are you tonight vintageyear53?



Sellout Woot

10/4/2007 Saitek A-250 Wireless 2.1 Speaker System 3
10/3/2007 Bluetooth USB Dongle 3
10/2/2007 HRL Tech Universal Car Charger 3
9/30/2007 Rokinon Infra-View 10×21 Binoculars 3
9/28/2007 Hyundai 19.2V Cordless Drill with 2 Batteries 3
9/27/2007 Vector 12-Volt Car Air Ionizer 3
9/25/2007 Mustek MBT-H120 Bluetooth Headset 3
9/24/2007 Direct TV/Tivo Remote 3
9/22/2007 Toshiba USB Optical Scroll Mouse 3
9/21/2007 ADS Tech USB Instant Video Capture Device & Software 3
9/20/2007 Labtec Spill Resistant Keyboard 3

Regular Woot

10/2/2007 Wireless Garden Yada Headset Hub – 2 Pack 3
9/15/2007 Chillbuster Portable Heating Blanket 2
9/6/2007 Amcor 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner 3
9/3/2007 Belkin TuneSync Dock and 5-Port USB Hub 1
8/21/2007 La Crosse Atomic Clock - 2-Pack 1
8/5/2007 Excalibur 5 Piece Stainless Barbecue Set 1
7/22/2007 Timex TX6180 Full Feature Weather Station 1

Shirt Woot

32 Shirt woots

Need I say more?

vintageyear53


quality posts: 0 Private Messages vintageyear53
jcnahon wrote:Did anybody else find this the most hilarious comment you have read in a long time? The A-250's are great practical speakers, time to serenade myself in the shower. Im in for uno.



Im still laughing all the way to the poor house

dhelm


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhelm

Be sure to take note of the NewEgg guy who only gave this 3 eggs, stating:

Other Thoughts: I really like the wirless feature, I can control what my daughter listens to when she is sleeping in the her bedroom. I usually play classicals in a cd boom box, but I have to change the cd every 40-60 mins when the whole cd is finished. Now I can put a long list of ape music files on the play list of winamp, which usually runs 3-5 hours.



Exactly what I look for in a woot!

BUCK0182


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BUCK0182
jplonmars wrote:hmmm....
base from description
Bluetooth speaker for any A2DP source (mobiles, laptops)
according to http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=980

LG Chocolate
Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP, DUN, A2DP, AVRC, OPP
version 1.1 / OPP for vCard only

so we find a match of A2DP between both....
Therefore... It's compatible.

Next time please do the homework yourself. ^_^




Now where is my motivation to do that when I have you here? ;-)

But seriously, thanks, I'm at work and don't have the time to read it throughly.

krhamit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krhamit
liammc wrote:Oh my oh my. I think I will buy yet two more of something I only want one of.

I am aware will not be huge stats, But what is the RMS and PEAK on the speakers.

Hi, liammc. 100 mlliwatts output, what do you expect from 4 batteries .aa . Nice tree picture. do you live in the doghouse under it? funnies are to laugh at for all.

auggie24


quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24
BUCK0182 wrote:anybody know if this thing can pair with my lg chocolate without using that giant dongle?



Thanks for making my night! "Chocolate" and "Dongle" in the same sentence!

ZeroFlame007


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ZeroFlame007

I think I read it right, the broadcaster is bluetooth correct? If so would I be able to connect my cell phone to it?

smittypap


quality posts: 6 Private Messages smittypap
vintageyear53 wrote:Sellout Woot

10/4/2007 Saitek A-250 Wireless 2.1 Speaker System 3
10/3/2007 Bluetooth USB Dongle 3
10/2/2007 HRL Tech Universal Car Charger 3
9/30/2007 Rokinon Infra-View 10×21 Binoculars 3
9/28/2007 Hyundai 19.2V Cordless Drill with 2 Batteries 3
9/27/2007 Vector 12-Volt Car Air Ionizer 3
9/25/2007 Mustek MBT-H120 Bluetooth Headset 3
9/24/2007 Direct TV/Tivo Remote 3
9/22/2007 Toshiba USB Optical Scroll Mouse 3
9/21/2007 ADS Tech USB Instant Video Capture Device & Software 3
9/20/2007 Labtec Spill Resistant Keyboard 3

Regular Woot

10/2/2007 Wireless Garden Yada Headset Hub – 2 Pack 3
9/15/2007 Chillbuster Portable Heating Blanket 2
9/6/2007 Amcor 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner 3
9/3/2007 Belkin TuneSync Dock and 5-Port USB Hub 1
8/21/2007 La Crosse Atomic Clock - 2-Pack 1
8/5/2007 Excalibur 5 Piece Stainless Barbecue Set 1
7/22/2007 Timex TX6180 Full Feature Weather Station 1

Shirt Woot

32 Shirt woots

Need I say more?



No wine.woot? Piker!

Crap

chaosloki


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chaosloki

I'm not a major audiophile with 1000+ albums on my PC. (Working on that.) Wireless & Bluetooth are tempting, but I'm hopelessly in love with my Logitech Flat Panel speaker. I love it so much I picked up 3 in the Woot-off that followed and shared my love with my hubby and 2 kids. If I ever see those on Woot again, I'll be getting another 3.

sellout.woot seems to stay on $0.01 items for a few days, then bounce to a higher priced item for a day or so. At least, that's what I'm hoping "sellout" means...

My Woots!
  1. Logitech mm28 Flat Panel Portable Speaker
  2. Philips ShoqBox 512MB MP3 Personal Sound System
  3. Compaq Athlon 64 3800+ Media Center PC
  4. Logitech io Personal Digital Pen
  5. Maverick Remote BBQ Thermometer and Timer
  6. Logitech Curve Headphones 2-Pack
  7. Kensington Optical Wireless USB Mouse
  8. Logitech mm28 Flat Panel Portable Speakers
  9. Armida Winery Poizin & Antidote Trio
  10. iRobot Scooba Floor Washing Robot
... and more! Darn you Jeff!!!

btgarner


quality posts: 3 Private Messages btgarner
vintageyear53 wrote:
:
Shirt Woot
32 Shirt woots
:



I was going to ask about how often you did laundry, but then a strong sense of "Don't want to know" came over me.

bigben762


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigben762

Anybody know if this would work with a xbox 360?

MarvellousM


quality posts: 2 Private Messages MarvellousM
bigben762 wrote:Anybody know if this would work with a xbox 360?


Extremely unlikely