1%
1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality posts:

jessiebyrd004

quality posts: 52 Private Messages jessiebyrd004

i wish they had 2fers on sellout.woots... oh well, here's some comparison shopping links... get to and it's like a 2fer... not bad.

I do a daily woot blog where I talk about the woot, link to CSEs, find reviews, etc. A few people have told me it's useful. Google "useful linkage" and there it is.

vintageyear53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vintageyear53

well as usual, i bought 3

sammitch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sammitch

3 was the only way it was worth it

mphdavid

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mphdavid

product(s): 1 HRL Tech Universal Car Charger MPS002
condition: New
$0.99 + $5 shipping

skelator818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skelator818

You can't use the device while it is charging, otherwise this would be sweet.

Come on Bandolier of Carrots!

lm128

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lm128

Awesome! I finally bought something at sellout.woot! And I don't even know what it is! I gonna go read the description now . . . .

loganisamonkey

quality posts: 1 Private Messages loganisamonkey

In for 3. Now I don't have to buy an expensive car charger for my Zune.
:D

drumz0rz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drumz0rz

Nah, The USB port sounded enticing, but the only USB device i'd use is my iPod, and the dock I have charges it.

vintageyear53

well after reading the specs, I just wasted $7.97 again, but you never know how long this thing will last, what ever it is, LMAO

jamesbottomtooth

quality posts: 41 Private Messages jamesbottomtooth

HRL Tech looks surprisingly like The Wizard Universal Charger from woot. which didn't work for what i wanted - USB charging...

Logo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Logo

More stocking stuffers! Thanks woot/yahoo.

riveral

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riveral

So, this thing can charge mp3 players?

rslong

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rslong
riveral wrote:So, this thing can charge mp3 players?

If they charge from a USB and have a Li-Ion battery

SFK

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SFK

Cool. I could use a charger for a couple of my MP3 players. In for 3.

redbeard25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redbeard25

Will it charge a RAZR? Those moto folk are picky about what will and what won't charge their phone.

Dacvak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dacvak

Does anyone know how exactly it charges Li-ion batteries? Is there an outlet somewhere on here that I'm missing?

I bought 3, but only because eight bucks is a meal and a half for me, and I'm on a diet anyway. XD

~Dac

Mbenji

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Mbenji

I use 2 of the AC universal chargers to power a usb hub which i use to charge my ipod and various usb devices.

Take my money

doublemhi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages doublemhi

This item has been sold before on woot (an ac version), here,

according to oepone (someone who posted on the other item's descussion:

"1. You take your rechargeable battery out of the device it is in (so NO, it won't work for iPods).

2. You clamp it in the clip and slide the two metal arms in the clip onto the metal contacts on your battery.

3. You push the test button to make sure you have the polarity correct.

4. If it's wrong, you push another button to change the polarity.

5. You push the charge button.

BUT.... You say your battery has 6 or 7 metal spots on it and you don't know which two are the two to use? WELL.... You start with the first two and push the test button. If they are the wrong ones, you then move one of the metal arms to the next spot on the battery. Push test again. Through trial and error you ultimately find the right two spots on your battery and you're ready to push the charge button.

Just be sure to note which 2 spots on your battery are the right 2 spots.

This thing is great when the little power plug on your device (say a cell phone) is broken and you can't charge the phone anymore.

Hope the time I took to write this helps someone.....

Cheers!"

gudsport

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gudsport

I bought 3 because these things are selling out in seconds on this site. Now to ask the question- USB means I can plug my usb into my car using this device or USB means it also will use USB to provide a charge to the device?

dj245

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dj245

I'm kind of wondering what that spring-loaded clip on the top is supposed to be for

Mbenji

Dacvak wrote:Does anyone know how exactly it charges Li-ion batteries? Is there an outlet somewhere on here that I'm missing?

I bought 3, but only because eight bucks is a meal and a half for me, and I'm on a diet anyway. XD

~Dac

there are 2 metal things inside that you touch to the contacts on the battery.

Take my money

nvaine

quality posts: 63 Private Messages nvaine

Thanks, doublemhi. Now I'm wondering if this thing will charge my camera battery.

gudsport

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gudsport

Disregard my question about the USB feature...I see it now! That alone makes this a steal- those items cost 5 bucks each on 'monoprice'.

vintageyear53

heck I even bought 3 - 2 for tuesday on the regular woot. at $9.99 these will make good x-mas presents as well, and I just might keep 2 for myself as they look like I can actually picture myself using this one. I guess tonight paid off a little, I bought 3 sellout woots which wont do a thing for me, but I did get 3 regular woots which I can use so its a trade off. I did pass on the shirt woot, a bunch of speakers, that would have gone great with yesterdays sellout woot, a day late and 10 dollars short!

Queridanegra

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Queridanegra

I'm such a sucker (Sigh). Stocking stuffers, here we go!!!

dmx10101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmx10101

well I got three, one for me and two for stocking stuffers.

JediLow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JediLow

Getting 3 would've been a complete waste... so I just bought one. I was looking for a charger for my spare Treo batteries =)

dmx10101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmx10101
JediLow wrote:Getting 3 would've been a complete waste... so I just bought one. I was looking for a charger for my spare Treo batteries =)

Um for $1.98 more you could have got the other two for gifts!?

santanic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages santanic

I bought 3 because.. hey.. why stop at 1? But seriously - I'm hoping this will charge the bluetooth jabra headset that I wooted a while back... it uses the mini usb input but only came with an AC adapter. Think I'm in luck?

mgshn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mgshn

Won't work with *all* camera batteries. My Nikon, for example, uses a 7.2V LiOn. If this is like the wall charger woot was selling a few Tuesday's ago the it only goes up to 4 or so volts. My camera says the battery is dead and the charger thinks it's full. Still, like someone alreay said, $0.99 for a Car USB charger is a steal.

cmcintire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmcintire

I have the wall model of this and it works just fine! The only downfall is you have to take the battery out and you cant just plug the phone in. It is about three extra steps and about 45 seconds.......dont be a bum....it is totally worth it.

krhamit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krhamit

I saw the battery script in the side, and assumed it would charge aaa batterys from a car lighter. I prayed for the purchase not to go through when I read what it was, as I have no removable li-on batts. Then I remembered my palm size remote helicopter, which has a 3.7 v li-on batt, and a wall wart ac charger. All I need to do, is get a cable and plug to attach to this, from a cordless phone battery plug, and I can plug my helicopter into it, and recharge it in the van.

Mbenji

skelator818 wrote:You can't use the device while it is charging, otherwise this would be sweet.

unless you're charging through USB.

Take my money

tzank

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tzank

The charging jack on my Siemens cellphone went south and I can't charge it. This will allow me to use that phone again! Thanks Woot!

santanic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages santanic
JediLow wrote:Getting 3 would've been a complete waste... so I just bought one. I was looking for a charger for my spare Treo batteries =)

ooh - will this really work on a treo battery? Nice! That's something extra I didn't expect to use this for... I'm gradually feeling better that i bought 3...

jamesbottomtooth

quality posts: 41 Private Messages jamesbottomtooth

i bought 10 different products on sellout.woot. holly cow i need to slow down. i don't really need any of this carp...

tomwelden3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomwelden3

where is the usb port? i cant find pictures of this anywhere.

drumz0rz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drumz0rz

36 minutes in and not sold out? w00t must have like 10,000 of these things.

krhamit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krhamit
jamesbottomtooth wrote:i bought 10 different products on sellout.woot. holly cow i need to slow down. i don't really need any of this carp...

Everybody needs carp. Omega-3 oils are good for you.