What you do with your towels is up to you, but we've got a few ideas you might want to consider.
If you're not soaking wet right now, it's easy to not realize how much you need new towels, so we've compiled a list of things you can do with your MicroCotton 4pc Bath Towel Set that doesn't include drying yourself. Take a look:
- Wear them.
- Begin a collection of all things micro, also including microfleece and Micro Machines.
- Declare yourself the King/Queen of Towels and parade around town, carrying towels, possibly even passing them out to win over loyal subjects.
- Add them to your cart to help justify the shipping cost for buying something else you want to buy from us.
- Use them as sheets that are slightly warmer than sheets but slightly cooler than blankets.
- Make a flag.
- Capture the flag.
- Return to base with the flag.
- Dry someone who IS soaking wet.
- Form a band called "[YOUR NAME HERE] & the Towels."
- Start a towel collection.
- Use them to motivate your current towels to start being more productive.
- Keep them near as a reminder to buy more towels!